Whyte v Parker - July 28th

So who does he fight next? Lets assume AJ fights Povetkin and then then if Whyte shines against Parker Whyte will be a mandatory for AJ (assuming) he wins that will be big stadium fight here in the UK next summer.......where does that leave wilder.......and I am not including Fury in this mix (for now)
Literally anyone else, he's talked about Brezeale before, I can see him fighting like miller or Pulev, but it 100% wolnt be Whyte his camp isn't going to be negotiating with hearn on a fight that isn't vs AJ.

Literally anyone else, he's talked about Brezeale before, I can see him fighting like miller or Pulev, but it 100% wolnt be Whyte his camp isn't going to be negotiating with hearn on a fight that isn't vs AJ.

Wilder ducking whyte lol

I think Whyte vs. Parker is a good fight, but it could be a very boring fight. I think Parker is overrated, and he's a very boring fighter. I would like to see Luis Ortiz against Pulev or Miller, but I have a feeling Ortiz is going to sit around waiting for a big fight that never comes. Now he's calling out Tyson Fury when there's no way Fury is going to take that fight anytime soon. Fury isn't going to fight anyone better than Bellew or Charr before he gets a big payday against Joshua or Wilder.

Thats simply not true. He clearly said hed fight Whyte if they put AJ as a gauranteed next opponent in the contract.
He also said he'd pay out 50 million but wouldn't show the contract. Talk is cheep.

Thats simply not true. He clearly said hed fight Whyte if they put AJ as a gauranteed next opponent in the contract.

Im joking. It seems popular on here to accuse fighters you’re not a fan of as ducking

Under card just announced and its pretty special

Brook vs Cook
Taylor vs Connor
Buatsi vs Summers
Benn vs Peynaud (the rematch)

Under card just announced and its pretty special

Brook vs Cook
Taylor vs Connor
Buatsi vs Summers

Nah im not at all impressed with that in all honesty. I like all of those on the left hand side, but they will all win fairly easily imo. Benn won't take the same risks this time, did enjoy their first fight though

I probably will still buy it. Parker vs Whyte is reason enough

I think Parker is very overrated. He's looked bad in almost every fight he's had at the higher levels. I thought he looked horrible against Joshua. He's looked horrible since Takam. Hopefully he gets smashed because that's the only way the fight can be entertaining. I would even pick Jennings over Parker. I think Whyte beats Parker worse than Joshua did.

I think Whyte vs. Parker is a good fight, but it could be a very boring fight. I think Parker is overrated, and he's a very boring fighter. I would like to see Luis Ortiz against Pulev or Miller, but I have a feeling Ortiz is going to sit around waiting for a big fight that never comes. Now he's calling out Tyson Fury when there's no way Fury is going to take that fight anytime soon. Fury isn't going to fight anyone better than Bellew or Charr before he gets a big payday against Joshua or Wilder.

Parker is a terribly boring fighter. If Whyte hurts him early he will run for the rest of the fight.

Easy 12 round decision for Whyte in my opinion.

Hearn says there's a world title fight to be added too.

I may buy it. More for the social side and not having to stay up till the small hours.

Nah im not at all impressed with that in all honesty. I like all of those on the left hand side, but they will all win fairly easily imo. Benn won't take the same risks this time, did enjoy their first fight though

I probably will still buy it. Parker vs Whyte is reason enough

I kind of meant some of my favourite fighters are featuring more than anything....Daniyar Yeleussinov I think will be added as well

Parker is a terribly boring fighter. If Whyte hurts him early he will run for the rest of the fight.

Easy 12 round decision for Whyte in my opinion.

I agree. I think Parker is overrated, while Whyte is underrated. At least Whyte comes to fight. I think Whyte is going to pressure him and make him work, but I don't know how effective he will be once Parker goes into survival mode. I would have rather seen Whyte vs. Ortiz. That would have been more exciting. Ortiz has some of the best skills in the division, but he's getting older and fades down the stretch.

I kind of meant some of my favourite fighters are featuring more than anything....Daniyar Yeleussinov I think will be added as well

Yeah I do like Buatsi. He shone at the Olympics and I can see similarities with Joshua with him still being a relative novice. He’s got a big future

Nigel benn is my favourite fighter (along with tommy hearns) so I’ll always watch Connor fight, and tbf he is an exciting fighter, just not sure how far he’ll go. The problem with many of these ppvs are there are very good, british fighters on all of the cards, but most of the fights are fairly uncompetitive. 20 Quid is is fck all for an evenings entertainment so I rarely mind shelling out

Yeah I do like Buatsi. He shone at the Olympics and I can see similarities with Joshua with him still being a relative novice. He’s got a big future

Nigel benn is my favourite fighter (along with tommy hearns) so I’ll always watch Connor fight, and tbf he is an exciting fighter, just not sure how far he’ll go. The problem with many of these ppvs are there are very good, british fighters on all of the cards, but most of the fights are fairly uncompetitive. 20 Quid is is fck all for an evenings entertainment so I rarely mind shelling out

Connor Benn is my fav fighter at the moment too so great to watch, but like you not too sure how far he be able to go but he is still so young which is what we forget sometimes.

Chisora vs Takem added to the undercard

--------------------------------------------------------

Brook vs Cook
Taylor vs Connor
Buatsi vs Summers
Chisora vs Takem

Chisora vs Takem added to the undercard

--------------------------------------------------------

Brook vs Cook
Taylor vs Connor
Buatsi vs Summers
Chisora vs Takem

Decent fight and probably fairly competitive as well

Connor Benn is my fav fighter at the moment too so great to watch, but like you not too sure how far he be able to go but he is still so young which is what we forget sometimes.

He’s talented and tough as well. He was pretty beaten up in his last fight with peynaud, though he clearly won the fight. My concern is if he tries to fight like his old man! If he does I worry.
His old man was fairly unique in that he was very dangerous when he was buzzed. He had the ability to go toe to toe and almost always come out on top; and that generally doesn’t happen when a fighter is hurt and throws caution to the wind. 9 times out of 10 that fighter gets knocked out.
I really hope he finds his own style as he is talented and very young. Like his old fella it’s really difficult not to like him as a fighter, and as a person

Back