Why's DC want a re-rematch? Can we all just agree that Jones is the superior fighter to D.C.?

If Jones can win without banned substances / PED's, why does he take them in the first place?

The guy is a no good cheat in my book and deserves credit for NOTHING. He's scum of the fighting community.

Just curious if you hold that same animosity towards everyone who's tested positive before? That's a really long list.

Jones tested clean in their first fight just like DC did. Even using CIR testing. So, do tests prove cheating or not? Jones haters want it both ways. They say he failed for turinabol so cheated in the second fight. At the same time he passed in the first fight yet people insist he must have cheated then too and has cheated his whole career. Both Jones and DC had T/E ratios like old men or little girls in the first fight. DC usually gets a pass because his weren't as bad as Jones but they were still bad.. Maybe DC is just a better cheater than Jones? That's actually not even a stretch to believe that. Jones has proven how irresponsible he often is.

I personally hate doping in sports but it's become a farce. I think all the top guys are on some form of PEDs. Pro sports in general and cage fighting in particular is a game where you not only have to win on the field of play but win against the testers as well.

DC knows Jones beats him every time. He also knows he retires before he fights Jones again, so he can say whatever he wants.

He is doing the right thing, And not defending his belt, but doing moneyfights at HW instead before he retires.

Nothing wrong at all with him wanting a 3rd fight. It's like Miesha who wanted as many fights as she could get with Rhonda. DC knows he can beat Jones no matter what any of us think. Right or wrong that's what he feels and with enough fights maybe it would happen. I mean really how would he look saying I cannot beat that guy so I never want to fight him again? Every fighter I think feels they can beat somebody who is better just by working harder or changing strategy.

Just curious if you hold that same animosity towards everyone who's tested positive before? That's a really long list.

Jones tested clean in their first fight just like DC did. Even using CIR testing. So, do tests prove cheating or not? Jones haters want it both ways. They say he failed for turinabol so cheated in the second fight. At the same time he passed in the first fight yet people insist he must have cheated then too and has cheated his whole career. Both Jones and DC had T/E ratios like old men or little girls in the first fight. DC usually gets a pass because his weren't as bad as Jones but they were still bad.. Maybe DC is just a better cheater than Jones? That's actually not even a stretch to believe that. Jones has proven how irresponsible he often is.

I personally hate doping in sports but it's become a farce. I think all the top guys are on some form of PEDs. Pro sports in general and cage fighting in particular is a game where you not only have to win on the field of play but win against the testers as well.

Of course I do. A cheat is a cheat, no matter how you look at it.

I strongly disagree that all of the top guys are on some form of PED. Daniel Cormier has never juiced in his life nor has a guy like Conor McGregor.

Juicing happens when a fighter wants to be at the top, but can't due to his skill level, so therefore he looks for something to give him an edge over his opponents. Roids does just that. I mean I can respect the fighters ambition but not their morals and character because of this, I respect my dog more than I do cheaters.

I think USADA can still give waivers for TRT if I'm not mistaken. It's just super super rare if they do. I think it's only fair for the rematch to be a juiced up DC vs a clean Jones. The same stuff Vitor was taking home brewed by a mad scientist in the deep jungles of Brazil inside an insane asylum. That's the stuff DC needs. Then I'm more than happy to see this fight go down.

I see this in your present and future

woman-talking-boyfriend-while-holding-hands-another-man-picnic-sea-shore.jpg

I don’t see a career in stand-up comedy in yours.

have any of you ever played sports? do any of you think?

you and a few friends lose your /baseball/football/boxing/football/soccer/cricket competition, regardless of team or individual sport. you lose 4x to the same opponent. a) some guys accept it, and b) other guys go back for more, because they know they can do better next time.

if you (who's reading this) don't know at least several blokes that fit in each category, put down the fucking video game controller and go socialize. preferably with sports. seriously. go outside.

Rich Franklin is an example of the former, DC is an example of the latter. and it doesn't make one better than the other. they just respond differently in this scenario.

i swear, do you people put any real world experience into your thoughts before posting? or do you just sit there with your mouth open and type "well, der, he'll ever win".

for faksake.

if Jones had won clean, DC would want a 3rd. if Jones tested + for a boatload of PEDs instead of what appears to be a minute amount, DC would want a 3rd. because he's that kind of guy.

and yes, he said early "i consider my self 0-2", regardless of the official outcome of the 2nd bout.

Last edited:
Of course I do. A cheat is a cheat, no matter how you look at it.

I strongly disagree that all of the top guys are on some form of PED. Daniel Cormier has never juiced in his life nor has a guy like Conor McGregor.

I'll stop right there and just shake my head and laugh.

I do not understand why Daniel Cormier wants a 3rd match with JJ. As much as I like watching JJ fight, I would not be interested in seeing this fight.

Jones will own him each time. Even without the use of PEDs Jones is superior. D.C.'s 5'11 stocky frame has difficulty making it within JJ's 84.5" reach, and while DC has extremely strong wrestling, he's not taking down JJs or mounting him.

I'm not one of the D.C. haters, if anything I now dislike Jon Jones for wasting his potential, but I think we're all in agreement that Jones is the superior fighter. Daniel needs to let this go because he is still the champion and the better man who took his career seriously.

GettyImages-461006908.jpg
you say JJ wins even without the use of PED's, I say he wins because of it, and is weak mentally as h edidn't dare face him clean. their previous fights are irrelevant as jj was cheating

Only rematch I want to see is Gus/Jones 2, been wanting that fight since the first one. Great stylistic match up.

Why should we agree when obviously Jones doesn't even agree - if he did, why did he feel the need to use steroids... twice(!) against DC?

DC was completely mentally broken in that first contest. Completely. His eyes were like saucers. In round four he was done.
Even if you do make that argument gus wasn't broken and machida was breaking jones up until that elbow. Either way that statement doesn't hold up

Jones only beats DC because he's bigger. DC is the better fighter.

let me get this straight. Jones only wins cuz he's bigger yet DC is the one who had to cheat by pressing down on a towel to make weight?

If Jones can win without banned substances / PED's, why does he take them in the first place?

The guy is a no good cheat in my book and deserves credit for NOTHING. He's scum of the fighting community.

What's your excuse for Jon kicking DC's ass on a split second's notice at their press conference?

Put DC on roids for 6 months and then see if drug free Jones could stuff his takedowns.

It's funny how people think DC is all natural. The guy is 40 years old ffs.

Woah you are quite the dweeb. I usually don't enjoy making fun of dweebs, but in your case I'll make an exception.

Here are some tell tale signs of an internet virgin;

1. Accuses everyone he talks to of being mad without credible evidence.
2. Thinks he's right and everyone else is wrong without providing any credible evidence.
3. Likely reads the first 2 words of the response from the person(s) who made him mad before formulating his response.
4. Does not use logic, only bias.
5. Thinks it takes some kind of skill, or toughness to maintain a presence on a forum.

You sir, meet all the criteria. Are you an internet virgin?
Or do you simply have a boyfriend?
My GF is japanese. I like how you get so mad over my facts. You'll get over this man don't worry but you'll be to stressed on here if you get mad everytime someone mentions jon ruining his resume with peds

I do not understand why Daniel Cormier wants a 3rd match with JJ. As much as I like watching JJ fight, I would not be interested in seeing this fight.

Jones will own him each time. Even without the use of PEDs Jones is superior. D.C.'s 5'11 stocky frame has difficulty making it within JJ's 84.5" reach, and while DC has extremely strong wrestling, he's not taking down JJs or mounting him.

I'm not one of the D.C. haters, if anything I now dislike Jon Jones for wasting his potential, but I think we're all in agreement that Jones is the superior fighter. Daniel needs to let this go because he is still the champion and the better man who took his career seriously.

GettyImages-461006908.jpg
I think he also believes Jones is the best natural fighter as well. I think he wants to beat him to prove to himself that he can. The guy seems like a true competitor.

Back