Why you should respect Conor McGregor

Oh, well now that you mention how much money he makes, that changes everything.

giphy.gif

its ok to be gay in 2017 brah

He MAKES history.
He MAKES millions.
He MAKES millionaires.

He made the UFC.
Too bad he doesn't have magical powers to give you a life and some constructive and creative things to think about, you're obviously in dire need of those.

You were doing all right until you shoved your head up your own ignorant ass with the last comment.

Hey, you guys don't have to like him, you can even hate him, but you WILL respect him.

Call me when he ever attempts to defend his belt.

I don't blame anybody for going for the $$$, however it's difficult to respect a "tough guy" that refuse's to defend his titles, handpicked guys that aren't in camp, requires maternity leave, dresses like.a Leprechaun pimp from the 70's, backs out on his contractual obligations, etc.

I don't blame anybody for going for the $$$, however it's difficult to respect a "tough guy" that refuse's to defend his titles, handpicked guys that aren't in camp, requires maternity leave, dresses like.a Leprechaun pimp from the 70's, backs out on his contractual obligations, etc.
The best goddamn answer ever in my opinion<mma4>

To be this great this guy must have like 20 title defenses right?

Am I low balling the number of title defenses?

Lmao, TS is a legend. I havn't counted so many triggered Sherdorking Conor haters since yesterday.
typical Conor fans say dumb ass things about him then shout triggered when people disagree lol but hey you guys stay on sherdog everyday hoping to trigger mma fans so more power to you loser

typical Conor fans say dumb ass things about him then shout triggered when people disagree lol but hey you guys stay on sherdog everyday hoping to trigger mma fans so more power to you loser

I don't hope, it happens naturally in the wild when interacting with beta virgins like yourself. Don't get so angry dork, lmao. Take your pills schizo.

Back