Why you shoudn't be supporting steroid cheats.

Man I love Floyd BUT he also was using illegal numbing agents in his hands. He also used an IV before the Pacquiao fight

I understand that peope love their old legends but guys like Anderson, JDs, Tibaua and escpecially that cheat Vitor Belfort are not only gaining an unfair advantage, stealing money from clean fighters and putting these clean fighters heath in danger........but they have changed the course of history of the UFC and MMA in general.

Bisping's career has been severley tarnished by steroid cheaters all of his career. There's a reason he really started to pick things up once some of these cheaters weren't allowed to inject needle's in their cheating arse's.

You see how shitty Anderson, Vitor and others look off the roids. We would probably have a whole other group of guys who would be considered elite fighters and legends if it wasn't for these guys cheating their way to the top and fucking shit up.

Think about that next time you cheer on these guys. Think about how they have stolen so much from others who are trying to do it The Right Way.

1st, only Brazilian fighters in your list. LOL, it looks like Brazilians invented peds, right? Oh wait, no. I havent bothered checking the official lists of suspended/banned fighters, but I am sure more than half are US based fighters.

2nd, you talk about how 'shitty anderson is after roids'. Have you checked his age?

More words in this reply than you deserve. STFU already.

Back