Why you shoudn't be supporting steroid cheats.

I understand that peope love their old legends but guys like Anderson, JDs, Tibaua and escpecially that cheat Vitor Belfort are not only gaining an unfair advantage, stealing money from clean fighters and putting these clean fighters heath in danger........but they have changed the course of history of the UFC and MMA in general.

Bisping's career has been severley tarnished by steroid cheaters all of his career. There's a reason he really started to pick things up once some of these cheaters weren't allowed to inject needle's in their cheating arse's.

You see how shitty Anderson, Vitor and others look off the roids. We would probably have a whole other group of guys who would be considered elite fighters and legends if it wasn't for these guys cheating their way to the top and fucking shit up.

Think about that next time you cheer on these guys. Think about how they have stolen so much from others who are trying to do it The Right Way.

Seriously TS ? The other day I listened to BISPING saying he had been very naive and nowadays thinks that around 90% of fighters use peds - I'm trying to find it again, it deserves a thread. Stop with that disneyland view of UFC.

How many times does he have to fail for PEDS before gullible people finally believe it?

- Turinabol at UFC 214

- Estrogen blockers at UFC 200

- Suspicious testosterone levels at UFC 182

Does he have to stick a needle in his asshole in the middle of the Octagon for them to finally believe it?

Well if he injected into his asshole... it would just drip right back out. Unless he did a hand stand for a substantial amount if time for it to he absorbed into his digestive system, which probably would do nothing. He couldn't inject into the ring of his asshole that would be more effective.. But then he's gotta shit out of that thing.. not exactly going to feel good.

I understand that peope love their old legends but guys like Anderson, JDs, Tibaua and escpecially that cheat Vitor Belfort are not only gaining an unfair advantage, stealing money from clean fighters and putting these clean fighters heath in danger........but they have changed the course of history of the UFC and MMA in general.

Bisping's career has been severley tarnished by steroid cheaters all of his career. There's a reason he really started to pick things up once some of these cheaters weren't allowed to inject needle's in their cheating arse's.

You see how shitty Anderson, Vitor and others look off the roids. We would probably have a whole other group of guys who would be considered elite fighters and legends if it wasn't for these guys cheating their way to the top and fucking shit up.

Think about that next time you cheer on these guys. Think about how they have stolen so much from others who are trying to do it The Right Way.
I agree, and have always said...if U have to cheat to win, you deserve NO respect from fans or the clean fighters! You don't deserve a damn thing.

I didn't read the post, but I think it's funny TS has a Mayweather av when making this post.

"Do as I say, not as I do" eh TS?

<{outtahere}>

Most fighers are coming around saying that they believe Jones is innocent and didn't take anything intentionally.
I woudn't label him a cheat just yet.

You the dumbest mutherfucker on the boards today. Congrats.

How many times does he have to fail for PEDS before gullible people finally believe it?

- Turinabol at UFC 214

Does he have to stick a needle in his asshole in the middle of the Octagon for them to finally believe it?

Or how about the time when they came to test him and he hid under the cage all day at the training facility?

Most fighers are coming around saying that they believe Jones is innocent and didn't take anything intentionally.
I woudn't label him a cheat just yet.

Most fighters?

there are over 550 fighters on the roster, are you suggesting more than 275 have come out in support of Jones?

For every fighter that thinks Jones is innocent I can find another that thinks hes a cheat

It's a rough sport. I'd rather guys did whatever they need to get through it. More exciting fights, durability and recovery. I miss the PRIDE days.

- Turinabol at UFC 214

I was just going to say the same thing. A lot of newer people seem to forget that USDA said that they were keeping a close eye on Jones due to his abnormally low T levels for a man his age.

Well if he injected into his asshole... it would just drip right back out. Unless he did a hand stand for a substantial amount if time for it to he absorbed into his digestive system, which probably would do nothing. He couldn't inject into the ring of his asshole that would be more effective.. But then he's gotta shit out of that thing.. not exactly going to feel good.
Haha. I was just trying to sound like Mark Hunt. He says "needle in the asshole." Lol

Mark-Hunt-req.gif

Then why has he never failed a test? You can't be made that GPS is a freak athlete.
I was going to say this, just take 1 look at Mayweather and it's obvious. Plus we have the whole illegal iv thing, dude was on the juice for sure.

Then why has he never failed a test? You can't be made that GPS is a freak athlete.

Same reason why Lance Armstrong never failed a test for years: He was ahead of the game.

Same reason why Lance Armstrong never failed a test for years: He was ahead of the game.

Fat slobs on sherdog just can't grasp the fact that some of us guys are freak athletes with inane genetics. You just have to accept that life isn't fair.

Lol @ thinking top pro athletes are clean. Floyd was not clean either. Guys like GSP are obviously not natty
Yeah, the guy who is known to train year round and has never failed a test, or passed with inhumanly fucked up t-levels (like some others), is the one that is obviously not natty.

Agreed TS. Its a pure cop out to say everyones on steroids, people seem to think being cynical makes them sound smart. Its obvious who was and wasn't by just looking at how guys physique changed after USDA came into effect.

Last edited:
I dont care if their on steroids they are all on steroids lmao. Its just fair. Its just the better fighter would always win

Pro athletes use PEDs. Its not a big deal. When done properly by performance athletes, PEDs are pretty safe.

Gay.

Back