Why you shoudn't be supporting steroid cheats.

I understand that peope love their old legends but guys like Anderson, JDs, Tibaua and escpecially that cheat Vitor Belfort are not only gaining an unfair advantage, stealing money from clean fighters and putting these clean fighters heath in danger........but they have changed the course of history of the UFC and MMA in general.

Bisping's career has been severley tarnished by steroid cheaters all of his career. There's a reason he really started to pick things up once some of these cheaters weren't allowed to inject needle's in their cheating arse's.

You see how shitty Anderson, Vitor and others look off the roids. We would probably have a whole other group of guys who would be considered elite fighters and legends if it wasn't for these guys cheating their way to the top and fucking shit up.

Think about that next time you cheer on these guys. Think about how they have stolen so much from others who are trying to do it The Right Way.

Big weight cutters are getting as big of an advantage as PED users.

It's all good in my book so let the best man win.

I understand that peope love their old legends but guys like Anderson, JDs, Tibaua and escpecially that cheat Vitor Belfort are not only gaining an unfair advantage, stealing money from clean fighters and putting these clean fighters heath in danger........but they have changed the course of history of the UFC and MMA in general.

Bisping's career has been severley tarnished by steroid cheaters all of his career. There's a reason he really started to pick things up once some of these cheaters weren't allowed to inject needle's in their cheating arse's.

You see how shitty Anderson, Vitor and others look off the roids. We would probably have a whole other group of guys who would be considered elite fighters and legends if it wasn't for these guys cheating their way to the top and fucking shit up.

Think about that next time you cheer on these guys. Think about how they have stolen so much from others who are trying to do it The Right Way.

100%.agreed. There is no argument in support of steroid use that isn't bullshit.

You shouldn’t watch any sports if you are that disgusted by steroids. Sports are riddled with users and will always be.

There will always be ways to cheat the system. Your favorite fighters are probably all juicers. Bisping was accused of using by Rampage.

Did some jackass in this thread really just say that Floyd Mayweather isn't clean? Wow......Throwing around accusations like that with nothing to back it up. That's pathetic.

Us black's don't need steroids. Jones is innocent.

tumblr_inline_mijem0FqnF1qz4rgp-bored_zps21f9bf6b.gif~c200

Did some jackass in this thread really just say that Floyd Mayweather isn't clean? Wow......Throwing around accusations like that with nothing to back it up. That's pathetic.

I'm a Floyd fan, but flagged tests from Floyd that got brushed under the carpet are well documented in boxing. There's more evidence to suggest Floyd has done PEDs than Pacquiao.

Well.... roided Anderson and Vitor career and fights are much more interesting than Bisping clean one.

So, legalize it!

the crazy idea that most top fighters are clean that you guys have

{<jordan}

How many times does he have to fail for PEDS before gullible people finally believe it?

- Turinabol at UFC 214

- Estrogen blockers at UFC 200

- Suspicious testosterone levels at UFC 182

Does he have to stick a needle in his asshole on an Instagram video for the world to see to finally accept it?

There were people who believed that Ronda can armbar Cain and outbox Floyd.

That gullible!

Most fighers are coming around saying that they believe Jones is innocent and didn't take anything intentionally.
I woudn't label him a cheat just yet.
His brother got caught so.............

Back