Why you shoudn't be supporting steroid cheats.

Theproof

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I understand that peope love their old legends but guys like Anderson, JDs, Tibaua and escpecially that cheat Vitor Belfort are not only gaining an unfair advantage, stealing money from clean fighters and putting these clean fighters heath in danger........but they have changed the course of history of the UFC and MMA in general.

Bisping's career has been severley tarnished by steroid cheaters all of his career. There's a reason he really started to pick things up once some of these cheaters weren't allowed to inject needle's in their cheating arse's.

You see how shitty Anderson, Vitor and others look off the roids. We would probably have a whole other group of guys who would be considered elite fighters and legends if it wasn't for these guys cheating their way to the top and fucking shit up.

Think about that next time you cheer on these guys. Think about how they have stolen so much from others who are trying to do it The Right Way.

Meh, they're all on steroids.

Some just have access to better drugs than others.

Lol @ thinking top pro athletes are clean. Floyd was not clean either. Guys like GSP are obviously not natty

Lol @ thinking top pro athletes are clean. Floyd was not clean either. Guys like GSP are obviously not natty

Then why has he never failed a test? You can't be made that GPS is a freak athlete.

Most fighers are coming around saying that they believe Jones is innocent and didn't take anything intentionally.
I woudn't label him a cheat just yet.
How many times does he have to fail for PEDS before gullible people finally believe it?

- Turinabol at UFC 214

- Estrogen blockers at UFC 200

- Suspicious testosterone levels at UFC 182

Does he have to stick a needle in his asshole in the middle of the Octagon for them to finally believe it?

Last edited:
How salty are you gonna be when Vitor starches Hall, and rides off into the sunset with his hot wife and millions of dollars?

I'll support any fighter I enjoy watching. So go fuck yourself

Most fighers are coming around saying that they believe Jones is innocent and didn't take anything intentionally.

Ive only seen the golden shill novitsky say this on rogans ufc newletter show

You have a list? Is it really MOST fighters or just a few of his buddies or teammates?

Us black's don't need steroids. Jones is innocent.

Us black's don't need steroids. Jones is innocent.
tenor.gif

Back