Why You Guys Always Talking About Old Fighters?

i just busted fat nut in my wife I'm pretty sure it landed so I'm guessing in about 19 years from now my goo baby will be ready to whoop some ass

I heard this kid Vitor Belfort has no known weaknesses
JIXtB2i.png
Turns out we have found out at least 2 weaknesses:

United_States_Anti-Doping_Agency_logo.png

images

i just busted fat nut in my wife I'm pretty sure it landed so I'm guessing in about 19 years from now my goo baby will be ready to whoop some ass
first of all, ew

second of all, nice avatar

have a nice day

The first black belt in hands is joining MMA
Platinum Mike Perry is the OG black belt in dem hands, and the only answer to TS's question.
/Thread.................................................................../Sarcasm.

Erick Silva

are we still making this joke?
Joke? Have you seen this kid? He's such an exciting prospect right now. I have high hopes. Bright future ahead for him. Remember I said this cuz it seems like everybody is sleeping on this young man.

i think frankie has had his time at the top, he should be the favorite but i think ortega just finds a way.

still so jaded this isnt a 5 round fight. blasphemy!

I'm rooting for frankie, and i think he has all the tools to beat ortega, but i just have a bad feeling that Ortega somehow catches Edgar.

I hope not, though.

Your nut = Can......Nice Av though.

I'm rooting for frankie, and i think he has all the tools to beat ortega, but i just have a bad feeling that Ortega somehow catches Edgar.

I hope not, though.
ortega got me as a fan for life. i want him to retire undefeated. or as close to that as possible. really hoping he can get this fight done!

Back