Why would an Israeli spy work to cover up the crimes of Harvey Weinstein

Why? Because Wankstein paid her a shit load of money, that's why:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Black cube is a private investigative / intelligence

They work for whoever pays them

All the most expensive private investigators will have some sort of ex-mossad /CIA/KGB credentials. Obviously a guy who's name ends with Stein is gonna pick the Jewish ones.

C.R.E.A.M
gza-to-speak-on-art-and-science-at-mit.jpg

This pedophile/rapist is the biggest piece of crap imaginable

Wait... Are there some new allegations against Harvey that I haven't seen yet???

Or are you confusing him with Kevin Spacey or Roy Moore?

I know it's hard to keep all the molesters straight right now...

All the most expensive private investigators will have some sort of ex-mossad /CIA/KGB credentials. Obviously a guy who's name ends with Stein is gonna pick the Jewish ones.

Mohammadstein?

This pedophile/rapist is the biggest piece of crap imaginable and what the hell is this women doing trying to protect him?
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.821936

Fucking CT'ers....

The New Yorker reported earlier this week that Weinstein hired business intelligence firms, including Black Cube, to compile psychological profiles of his accusers while digging dirt on their personal histories in an attempt to scuttle reports of his sexual abuse.

This pedophile/rapist is the biggest piece of crap imaginable and what the hell is this women doing trying to protect him?
Is it wrong to notice that Weinsten was a very very infuential Jewish American, who had access to the corridors of power, including politicians. Of all the ex-spies out there, is it a coincidence that Weinsten choose ex-Mossad operatives.
Let me put it another way: Suppose Weinstein was Chinese American and he had employed ex-Chinese spies, would anyone point out the ethnic/racial trust and solidarity angle ?

The elephant in the room here is how entities connected to Israel's security apparatus provided resources to help Weinstein blackmail and intimidate his victims. Yes I know he employed "ex-Mossad" operatives, but does anyone really think there is such a thing as an "ex-Mossad" operative. Do you think these "ex-mossad" operatives would ever work on behalf of someone they knew was causing serious damage to Israel and or Jews.

Is it wrong to notice that Weinsten was a very very infuential Jewish American, who had access to the corridors of power, including politicians? Of all the ex-spies out there, is it a coincidence that Weinsten choose ex-Mossad operatives?
Let me put it another way: Suppose Weinstein was Chinese American and he had employed ex-Chinese spies, would anyone point out the ethnic/racial trust and solidarity angle ?

The elephant in the room here is how entities connected to Israel's security apparatus provided resources to help Weinstein blackmail and intimidate his victims. Yes I know he employed "ex-Mossad" operatives, but does anyone really think there is such a thing as an "ex-Mossad" operative? Do you think these "ex-mossad" operatives would ever work on behalf of someone they knew was causing serious damage to Israel and or Jews?

Any hint of anti-semitism and this thread is gone

And I added in some question marks for you.

Last edited:
So, if I understand this correctly, it is not illegal to hire a foreign nation's spies, bring them on our soil, and pay them to intimidate witnesses to cover up rape?

So, if I understand this correctly, it is not illegal to hire a foreign nation's spies, bring them on our soil, and pay them to intimidate witnesses to cover up rape?

1)Officially, they are ex-Mossad, Shin Bet etc operatives. They work in the private sector, not for the Israeli government. Of course, the key word here is, officially. They will still be loyal to Israel, and no doubt would be happy to co-operate with their former comrades in arms.

2)You would have to prove intimidation took place. While it would certainly be intimidating for the average person to have to deal with ex-Mossad agents following them, gathering private information on them etc, that in itself is not illegal. Depending on the methods used, of course.

Don't get me wrong: Wankstein is a piece of shit, and I won't shed a single tear if the fat fuck throws himself from the top of the Hollywood Sign. But what he and his pet Spooks have done, while morally reprehensible, isn't actually against the law as I understand it.

Last edited:
The fact that Weinstein fled the US (allegedly to get "treatment") right when this story broke has gone largely unreported.

The fact that Weinstein fled the US (allegedly to get "treatment") right when as this story broke has gone largely unreported.

He didn't leave the US. He announced he was going to Europe for treatment, but then changed his mind and checked into an American clinic.

He didn't leave the US. He announced he was going to Europe for treatment, but then changed his mind and checked into an American clinic.

I saw that, but has it been substantiated? I assumed he would flee immediately rather than having to answer for his actions. I think it was his publicist that said he was still in the US, not sure.

How the hell is he a pedophile? Do words just not mean anything anymore? Anyway many wealthy and powerful Jews hire ex-Mossad agents as security and private detectives. Is normal.

Back