Why was Colby calling Werdum "little"

Snowy1

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
After ensuring that he was a safe distance away and there was security to protect him Colby grabs his phone and talks trash tries to redeem the fact that he got completely owned by Werdum moments earlier.

The weirdest thing about is it that he called a guy 5 inches taller and 50 pounds heavier - "little". The boomarang must have caused CTE.

haha El Cucuy looked like a kid standing next to werdum when they squared off. Colby is about the same size as Cucuy.

Werdum would literally spank him like a raucous, red-headed stepchild.

I really wanted Colby to add hilarity to ignorance by telling Werdum he was going to kick his ass back to Mexico.

Colby playing himself makes everything he does so much funnier

I really wanted Colby to add hilarity to ignorance by telling Werdum he was going to kick his ass back to Mexico.
Hate Colby, but I would have laugh my ass off tbh

Typical - Colby is like 90 yards away from him before yapping again

CCTV stills

Before and After

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

Not sure why people get behind Werdum (just posted the same thing about JDS). He interviews like a nice guy but all of his actual interactions with people he comes off a total jerk, bully, douche. I dislike Wedum and JDS, but I like Claudia so it can't be as simple as filthy animal racism. I'm going to have to do some introspection as to why I don't cheer for most fighters from Brazil. Maybe it's something in their water.

Because he was shook, and couldnt think clearly after getting concussed by the boomerang.

After ensuring that he was a safe distance away and there was security to protect him Colby grabs his phone and talks trash tries to redeem the fact that he got completely owned by Werdum moments earlier.

The weirdest thing about is it that he called a guy 5 inches taller and 50 pounds heavier - "little". The boomarang must have caused CTE.
CTE is not like that.

Back