Why was Bethe Correira waving Holm in as if she has knockout power?

Animationdffffad20f.gif

Never stops being funny!
One of the best ko's there is and I never noticed how nasty the follow up punch was.

You said "don't confuse the low level of competition for dexterity."

I said someone along the lines of the commentators make people believe that because women are wrapping their legs around each other that they have high level grappling. I said it doesn't mean that.

You literally agreed with me.

And the first post said, "they masquerade their extra flexibility and dexterity as technique."

I'm not sure what dog you have in this fight, why you ate backpedaling like this. You very clearly did not say that the commentators claim a lack of competition makes wmmma fighters seem athletic, as I suggested. You very clearly said, At least twice, that wmma fighters are more dexterous and that the commentators try and misrepresent this dexterity as technique.

These are somewhat similar but definitively different statements.

Question mark kick, though I feel like we called it something else years ago when I was in tkd.
Luke%2BRockhold%2BQuestion%2BMark%2BKicks%2BMichael%2BBisping%2B-%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B55%2BUberlandia.gif

Here's a gif of a better fighter landing it on a better opponent:
feitosa.gif

Also known as the "Brazilian kick" because Glaube Feitosa, a Brazilian karateka, really liked them. That's him landing it on Semmy Schilt, the GOAT kickboxer.

Edit: didn't know the "Brazilian kick" and the question mark kick were two separate techniques.

I would also ask why didn't Holm do more given that Bethe had nothing for her

Back