Why was Bethe Correira waving Holm in as if she has knockout power?

the best part is her realizing she's about to get punched and putting her arm up to defend then just getting KTFO. It's amazing. Holly's career is sort of underwhelming in the UFC, but her 2 KO's are awesome.
Looks like betche was trying to call time out!

She just wanted to see what all the fuss is about HHs LHK. She now understands.

One of the dumbest moves in a UFC fight.
The fight was close before that.
But I do love the kick and follow up punch by Holly!

What a beautiful kick. It looked like she was throwing a knee and then a mid kick and then it went to a high kick. I don't know shit about the technicalities of this technique, does this have a specific name or anything? Is this what they call a switch kick because it "switches"?
It was sort of a cross between a question mark kick and a Brazilian kick.

also
tumblr_nz4b33Aneg1qd4esao1_r1_400.gif

tomas rios jokes aside, aren't the question mark kick and brazilian kick the same thing?
Yeah, basically. I think it's just slight variations in how you throw it. Like a "Brazilian kick" is thrown like a front kick to the body and then it transitions to a roundhouse kick to the head. And then there's a "question mark kick" where it's sort of thrown like a kick to the side of the body (as opposed to a front kick hitting you square in the stomach) and then it also turns into a roundhouse head kick. The way Holly threw it was sort of a cross between the "Brazilian" way and the "question mark" way. But whatever, this can easily turn into a semantics argument, I suppose. :)

During grappling exchanges. Women because they have less muscle mass are naturally more dexterous. They wrap their legs around their opponents and commentators start taking about how great their BJJ is.

My girl hasn't played organized sports since she's was 13 and she's going to be 23 in 2 weeks and can still lay on her back and put her feet behind her head.

We all know that about your girlfriend, dude.

Women aren't more dexterous than men in any way that would be evident in an mms match. More flexible for sure, but let's not confuse the low level of competition for dexterity.

Betche intro sloppy jump.gif

We all know that about your girlfriend, dude.

Women aren't more dexterous than men in any way that would be evident in an mms match. More flexible for sure, but let's not confuse the low level of competition for dexterity.

Betche intro sloppy jump.gif
I don't get you.

You're agreeing with me.

No I'm not
You said "don't confuse the low level of competition for dexterity."

I said someone along the lines of the commentators make people believe that because women are wrapping their legs around each other that they have high level grappling. I said it doesn't mean that.

You literally agreed with me.

You said "don't confuse the low level of competition for dexterity."

I said someone along the lines of the commentators make people believe that because women are wrapping their legs around each other that they have high level grappling. I said it doesn't mean that.

You literally agreed with me.

You said, "women, because they have less muscle mass are naturally more dexterous" falsehood.

Back