Why was Bethe Correira waving Holm in as if she has knockout power?

Animationdffffad20f.gif

Never stops being funny!
That punch after the kick is a a final nail in the coffin if I've ever seen one.

Animationdffffad20f.gif

Never stops being funny!

the best part is her realizing she's about to get punched and putting her arm up to defend then just getting KTFO. It's amazing. Holly's career is sort of underwhelming in the UFC, but her 2 KO's are awesome.

I think it's simultaneously annoying and hilarious when fighters who are not doing anything, start doing the "come at me bro" mid-fight. Especially if their opponent obliges, and then the "come at me bro" goes back to doing nothing. Not impressed. To sum up my feelings, here's Colin Farrel from "In Bruges":

7fd105871496d53a08a1a0f8d1240e67--film-quotes-bruges.jpg

Animationdffffad20f.gif

Never stops being funny!

I think Bethe is waving away the little birds fluttering around in circles around her head. Or, she's trying to get some shade from all the bright stars twinkling all around. Regardless, its hilarious.

In her mind, she's the female Wandy

I'm still wondering how she got a fight with Holly coming off a draw.

WMMA is a joke.

Honestly, feminists should be pissed. The push hot woman and pretend they can fight. And they masquerade female's extra dexterity and flexibility as "technique."

Dexterity? What?

Dexterity? What?
During grappling exchanges. Women because they have less muscle mass are naturally more dexterous. They wrap their legs around their opponents and commentators start taking about how great their BJJ is.

My girl hasn't played organized sports since she's was 13 and she's going to be 23 in 2 weeks and can still lay on her back and put her feet behind her head.

Animationdffffad20f.gif

Never stops being funny!

What a beautiful kick. It looked like she was throwing a knee and then a mid kick and then it went to a high kick. I don't know shit about the technicalities of this technique, does this have a specific name or anything? Is this what they call a switch kick because it "switches"?

What a beautiful kick. It looked like she was throwing a knee and then a mid kick and then it went to a high kick. I don't know shit about the technicalities of this technique, does this have a specific name or anything? Is this what they call a switch kick because it "switches"?

Question mark kick, though I feel like we called it something else years ago when I was in tkd.
Luke%2BRockhold%2BQuestion%2BMark%2BKicks%2BMichael%2BBisping%2B-%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B55%2BUberlandia.gif

i hope they don't cut beth, she always makes me laugh when she gets hilariously knocked out.

I don't understand why we're making fun of Bethe constantly here.

She's a crap fighter, but to put it in perspective she's a cardio kickboxing accountant who started this in her mid twenties--and she's better than a bunch of female fighters in the UFC.

If anything we should be ridiculing the Jessica Eyes and Baszlers of the world and even Holly Holm for actually letting a girl with such little pedigree hang in there with her.

I don't even think it was because of the boos, but because she knows the only way she could hit a technical striker is if they came in and tried sloppy brawling. The real question is why Holly Holm was so hesitant against someone that was KOed stiff by Ronda.

Question mark kick, though I feel like we called it something else years ago when I was in tkd.
Luke%2BRockhold%2BQuestion%2BMark%2BKicks%2BMichael%2BBisping%2B-%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B55%2BUberlandia.gif

Thanks. So funny how bad rockhold schooled bisping the first time around, and now bispings entire life has been gotten exponentially better because Luke took him lightly the second time around after such an easy first fight.

I don't know much about striking either but i think a switch kick is when you switch your lead leg to being your back leg (do you even call it back leg?) and then kick.

I don't know much about striking either but i think a switch kick is when you switch your lead leg to being your back leg (do you even call it back leg?) and then kick.
Pretty much, a switch kick is literally just quickly switching your stance and kicking.

Anything to give Holly a win so they can make the 'super fight' with Cyborg
That at least 15 people really want to see
LOL. And she didn't even look good in that fight until Bethe got frustrated and went full retard. And I kinda like Holly too. But it is what it is.

Back