Why UFC fighters looks bad on Bellator -> USADA

Lol at Moose fans in denial after he got obliterated in the stand-up and had to panic wrestle his way to a controversial decision.

It's also that Bellator has legit talent in most divisions, it's just a lot shallower than in the UFC. But the champs and top few in each division would be competitive anywhere.

But also garbage testing. I mean, when Storm goes to the Quest lab for a test appointment... come on guys.

I'm not implying that Alexander was juiced for the fight, it's just a clear example of their version of enhanced testing being garbage.
Shlemenko was caught doing roids in 2015 in Bellator. If you get caught in Bellator mean you are:
1) Dumb as fuck
2) A true juicer

But most of the ex UFC fighters should dominate. (Benson, Larkin, Mr. Wonderful)

It's weird, only Rory keeps winning like he should
Phil Davis completely dominated in Bellator and won the title. He only lost the title to another UFC signing. How is that not dominating?

Lol at Moose fans in denial after he got obliterated in the stand-up and had to panic wrestle his way to a controversial decision.
Or perhaps depending on your perspective Moose-Ozzy got clipped by Storms best shot and ate it with no problem but a flukey eye swelling forced him to win the fight with one eye?

it has nothign to do with USADA. mousasi for his whole career competed 99% of the time in places that there were no testing. spend years on dream, was winning against everyone. the testing part is a silly excuse because all these UFC fighters can now go back to juice (if you believe they werent udner USADA)

Mousasi got his eye completely closed up within the first 2 minutes of the fight.

Spent most of the first 2 rounds on Schelmenko's back trying to sink in the RNC. How many sub attempts did he have? 12?

Wins the fight with 1 eye. But he looked bad?

Facepalm

People act like the fight would have went the same exact way if Mousasi had 2 eyes and actually depth perception.

It's also that Bellator has legit talent in most divisions, it's just a lot shallower than in the UFC. But the champs and top few in each division would be competitive anywhere.

But also garbage testing. I mean, when Storm goes to the Quest lab for a test appointment... come on guys.

I'm not implying that Alexander was juiced for the fight, it's just a clear example of their version of enhanced testing being garbage.
This is why I think many non-UFC fighters would beat UFC fighters if they fought right now with no USADA testing. USADA has diminished many UFC fighters, while non-UFC fighters have not been diminished.

Phil Davis completely dominated in Bellator and won the title. He only lost the title to another UFC signing. How is that not dominating?

Phil Davis cardio is suspect as fuck tbf

Or perhaps depending on your perspective Moose-Ozzy got clipped by Storms best shot and ate it with no problem but a flukey eye swelling forced him to win the fight with one eye?
So if he took Storms "best shot no problem", how can you use that as an excuse for why he got outstruck?

joT4cFn.jpg

So if he took Storms "best shot no problem", how can you use that as an excuse for why he got outstruck?

joT4cFn.jpg
Because his eye swelled up from one shot which is pretty rare. Wasn't "Rocked" or in danger of being finished but could not see. He won 2 rounds out of 3 with one eye. How is that hard for you to comprehend? Moose-Ozzy wins vs Storm 99/100 IMO. In some Universe that shot KO's him but not likely.

c0f8b14de14acc39c48f96e574769af0.jpg
Quest lab

Because his eye swelled up from one shot which is pretty rare. Wasn't "Rocked" or in danger of being finished but could not see. He won 2 rounds out of 3 with one eye. How is that hard for you to comprehend? Moose-Ozzy wins vs Storm 99/100 IMO. In some Universe that shot KO's him but not likely.
I get that youre a Mousasi fan so youve got blinders on, but did you hear the boos after the fight? Read the forums? Follow media members twitter? Most people in every group who watched the fight think Storm won. Most of round 2 and all of the 3rd were on the feet, which Shlemenko won decisively. Shlemenko was never in any danger of being finished, unlike Moose. And surviving with one eye isnt a point for Mousasi, its a point for the fighter who closed the eye.

I get that youre a Mousasi fan so youve got blinders on, but did you hear the boos after the fight? Read the forums? Follow media members twitter? Most people in every group who watched the fight think Storm won. Most of round 2 and all of the 3rd were on the feet, which Shlemenko won decisively. Shlemenko was never in any danger of being finished, unlike Moose. And surviving with one eye isnt a point for Mousasi, its a point for the fighter who closed the eye.
Actually not specifically a fan of Moose but rather MMA in general. Your Fucking argument is hilarious. Did Storm do well? Yes. Was it a close fight? Yes. Was it a Robbery? No it was a close fight but Moose got 2 rounds. Not everyone thinks Storm won. BJM posted on Twitter Moose got 1 & 2. That's how I scored it. If you think Storm won fine but it was close and maybe he needs to work on TDD?

Mitrione has been the best. Everyone else hasn't looked good, even if they have won.

There's no other explanation, don't tell me this schlemenko guy is top 5 middle weight in the world, please. He's not better than weidman come on now
Lol this guy.. Ever heard of different styles? MMA Math doesn't work mate

It's kind of like when a prospect signs to the UFC and in their first octagon fight they get 'first time jitters' aka fighting without their normal supplements.

Back