Why UFC doesnt promote Tai Tuivasa ?

probably because until that fight he was totally unproven and could very well get destroyed, why promoting someone who never fought at UFC before?

{<huh}

Because he just debuted today? This thread is dumb.

Are you drunk?

He has potential.

Likes to talk but sadly he is a positive guy and negative is what sells.

Fighters should treat their audience like a lot of men treat women: if you wanna score, be funny. Be witty. Funny guys always fuck good looking ladies, and fighters can fuck us the same way, trick us into caring about them.

Derrick Lewis isn't The best fighter. He isn't well rounded, he gases after two mins. I would never miss that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:'s fights though. I remember him bc fuck what y'all talkin bout.

Holy shit, I'm trashed.

Jesus, bro. Give 'em a minute. Dude got his first win in the promotion 15 minutes ago. You want a media hyped press conference already?
hqdefault.jpg

He is good friends with Hunto so Dana will bury him...
Eh...I've seen friends & teammates of guys Dana hated remain on the roster in good standing. If anything, he might promote the fuck out of the kid to piss Hunt off & remind him of what he's missing. Or he could just start feeding him to monsters & wash him out of the promotion right away. But I don't see how that helps Dana, who's motivating factor is money. He's gonna need a new draw in Oz.

Back