Why there is no serious kicboxing\muaythai game?

I wish Glory would team up with someone and make a game, it would be really cool.

But I wan't a boxing game first, there are so many cool boxers that would be great to play as.

If they do make one, it should be like Dance Dance Revolution, where you actually stand there and do the moves of defense and offense.

That will be cool, and can develop into a real training program for real fighters.

If they do make one, it should be like Dance Dance Revolution, where you actually stand there and do the moves of defense and offense.

That will be cool, and can develop into a real training program for real fighters.
Stop it.

If they bring that out I'll definitely train boxing! I already train UFC

81aJj6CMwUL._SX342_.jpg

Because nobody can take striking seriously after what Royce did in UFC 2.

;)

I believe they made a K-1 game way back, but it sold like four copies.

FAM, that was sarcasm right? there was like literally 20+ K-1 games: 1 on sega saturn, 2 on GBA, 1 on Nintendo DS, 7 on PS1 & 9/10 on PS2.

just sayin...

FAM, that was sarcasm right? there was like literally 20+ K-1 games: 1 on sega saturn, 2 on GBA, 1 on Nintendo DS, 7 on PS1 & 9/10 on PS2.

just sayin...

I only remember one, and that's all that matters. It's my world. To hell with your "reality".

"Muay Thai Fighting" came out a month ago, it's at least on Steam. Doesn't look too great.

"Muay Thai Fighting" came out a month ago, it's at least on Steam. Doesn't look too great.
He look awful.

just sayin...
what game released to ps2? maybe he can be decent..

AAA developers need guaranteed hits. UFC and boxing are a lot bigger. Hell, even Fight Night is in development hell right now. The only thing you can hope for is UFC Undisputed 4 and the next Fight Night to finally come out eventually...

Back