Why the hell isnt this dude in the UFC??

Dude looks like a beast. That said Im sure he has no groundgame or TDD and will get cuddlefucked into a boring decision loss by far less talented fighters in any tier of the UFC.

This guy supposedly has a poor ground game. He's only blue belt in bjj. Anyone from top 10-15 UFC MW would fry him on the canvas.

His striking is on point but that's not enough to be competitive in the UFC.
Can't be worse than Conor's

I would bet that they have inquired. Must not be interested at this point in time.

Dude looks like a beast. That said Im sure he has no groundgame or TDD and will get cuddlefucked into a boring decision loss by far less talented fighters in any tier of the UFC.

give him wonderboy

This guy supposedly has a poor ground game. He's only blue belt in bjj. Anyone from top 10-15 UFC MW would fry him on the canvas.

His striking is on point but that's not enough to be competitive in the UFC.
jon-668x668.jpg

He used to run the classes at the place i kickboxed in New Zealand. Seeing this thread is making me very happy that he's getting some recognition!

Heh, the best fighters arent in the UFC. The UFC has WMMA headlining cards, there's no way there's any real talent there

Jon Jones was a white belt when he tapped Machida and Vitor
Jon Jones is arguably the best fighter to ever step into the octagon. So that's not really a fair comparison.

Wow, Guillard?
That guy who lost most of his fights since 2012?
Impressive!

He looks like a poor man's Venom Page.

Naw. He's 28 beating nobodies in mma and struggling in his A sport. Let him and MVP fight each other to see who comes to the UFC to get shitcanned first.

Guy’s name is Israel “The Style Bender” Adesanya. Just saw a video of him KTFO’ing some poor guy with a question mark kick pop up on instagram and decided to look him up...10-0 MMA record, all knockouts, 65-5 kickboxing. Dude looks legit as fuck

Also has wins over Guillard and that Song dude who just won in Shanghai yesterday

<SelenaWow> Impressive hand speed, knees & kicks just insane looks exciting I wonder if he has any interest in mma if so I hope he's working a ground game guys will be looking to ground this guy...

<SelenaWow> Impressive hand speed, knees & kicks just insane looks exciting I wonder if he has any interest in mma if so I hope he's working a ground game guys will be looking to ground this guy...
He's something like 8-0 in mma, but against grocery cashiers and paper boys (kinda like Fedor and MVP)

Back