Why The Hell Is TJ Killashaw Being Allowed To Go To 125?

DJ should be the one to move up, don't like the idea of TJ moving down unless he's giving up the belt at 135 if he wins the new belt.
T.J called out the smaller fighter, not the other way around. It's not up to D.J to move up he is small already for 125lbs.

135 is stacked to the brim, and this guy is trying to clog up the assembly line. I like TJ Killashaw, but this is not the time to clog up two divisions.

The UFC keeps allowing these Champ-Champ fights even after all the debacles with McGregor and GSP.

There are beasts waiting for TJ Killashaw at 135. He needs to prove himself there, instead jamming up the division.

If beating Demetrious Johnson is more important than defending the 135 belt, then he should vacate and go down to 125 and fight DJ.

The end.

58746085.jpg

The UFC is trying to book a mighty mouse fight that people will watch

Is there a clear #1 contender at BW right now?

Now seems like the best time to do this fight rather than when Cody, Dom, Jimmie etc. state their clear case for a title fight

Because people are sick of DJs name coming up in GOAT and P4P discussions when he's faced shit competition and is unwilling to take risks.

It's bad enough DJ gets to earn a similar living without taking the same risks as others, don't put his name up there with likes of GSP, Fedor etc. Dudes who actually got in the cage with full grown men that could hurt them.

Dj has had all the time in the world to go up to bantamweight if he wanted to. If the fight was at 135 there would be an in built excuse for dj (not fighting at his natural weight). If dj truly wants to be regarded as pound for pound number one this is a challenge he needs to take
There is also a build in excuse for TJ as well , I had a hard weight cut and obviously he still keeps the BW title .
I'm a TJ fan but it is a high reward low risk fight for him .

Because all the MMA nerds and the UFC are jealous of DJ's success and think he's faced weak competition. They want to see him lose.

The German's call it schadenfreude: to take pleasure in the misery of others. They don't actually want to see see the fight, or even care of TJ can make weight. They just want to see DJ lose so they can take pleasure in it.

Here in the States, we call it racism.

Cry about it hater.

Tell me who TJ should fight instead, no one cares about your personal opinion unless its backed up by logic and facts.

TJ can fight Mighty Mouse.

I have no problem with the fight really as long as it's not for the title as neither has earned a shot at the other's belt. T.J. should be fighting Rivera or Moraes while Mighty Mouse should be fighting Cejudo, Benavidea or Nguyen.

My personal opinion outweighs your trash opinion every day of the week btw.

Mighty Mouse needs a challenge and has already cleared his division.

TJ can fight Mighty Mouse.

I have no problem with the fight really as long as it's not for the title as neither has earned a shot at the other's belt. T.J. should be fighting Rivera or Moraes while Mighty Mouse should be fighting Cejudo, Benavidea or Nguyen.

My personal opinion outweighs your trash opinion every day of the week btw.

Lol literally none of the guys you mentioned deserve a title shot.

TJ and DJ both deserve a crack at the others belt before any of those guys you listed deserves a shot.

Don't be so emotional baby girl. Use facts and logic like a man, no one gives a shit when you whine about something just because you don't like it like a woman.

No one gives a shit what you want to see.

The facts point out that there are no true contenders in either division, so the champs fighting each other isn't a problem.

It's not a legitimate defense because T.J. has not earned a title shot.

He has never fought at Flyweight and has no business fighting for the title.

I'd rather see Ben Nguyen or another Joe. B. title shot. What the hell are you guys going to say when MM whips T.J.?

If TJ wins then what!? Another rematch!??!
Yes, he did. He is the champ of a division much more competitive, he's a top 10 P4Per, don't be pathetic, you think a bum like Ray Borg deserves more than TJ? Lol

He said he can make FLW, he just don't want to fight there because BW is more stacked and people actually care about.

If TJ wins it means MM is a farse of P4Per and FLW should be shut down.

Yeah it's ridiculous to start calling out others especially someone smaller than you before you get at least one defense.
OK, so according to your logic only a smaller man can challenge DJ to not look ridiculously?

Thank god idiots like you are not the matchmaker.

You'd hotshot every silly circus fight until you had no names left.
ya the two best small fighters going at it, a real circus fight.

its so weird. you would think "hardcores" would be all over this fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back