Why The Hell Is TJ Killashaw Being Allowed To Go To 125?

Wins the title and then immediately calls out a guy in the weight class below him.

And no one sees anything wrong with that.

{<huh}

Youre the fucking moron he defended the belt against Cruz, even though he lost but yes facing DJ is some cowardly shit. Should be fighting Jimmie Decision machine Rivera in a fight no one gives a shit about.

Yea and he lost.

Shut up dummy.

TJ is a ducker that's why.

He comes from the Bisping school of shitty title defense.

This is his 2nd time winning the belt.

He's already defended it multiple times when he first won it.

Plus there's no clear contenders at BW right now.

Plus, while Cruz was playing grabass fighting old man Faber and #8 ranked Cody Necktats (Who ended up embarrassing him, which no one expected) TJ was actually fighting the top contenders of the division. Assuncao and Lineker.

Cruz is the real ducker. TJ will fight anybody.

Yeah it's ridiculous to start calling out others especially someone smaller than you before you get at least one defense.
well he called out MM before getting the belt but MM ducked him, so he's not letting it go now.

I think because DJ is out of opponents at 125

aswell as DJ doesn't wanna go to 135.

Oh so it's still ducking if you lose the fight.

I smell a Garbrandt dick sucker.

No, you smell my pubes after i annihilate you over and over again in this thread.

Tell me more about T.J. fights BEFORE winning the title in response to me talking about him defending his belt.

tenor.gif

This is his 2nd time winning the belt.

He's already defended it multiple times when he first won it.

Plus there's no clear contenders at BW right now.

Plus, while Cruz was playing grabass fighting old man Faber and #8 ranked Cody Necktats (Who ended up embarrassing him, which no one expected) TJ was actually fighting the top contenders of the division. Assuncao and Lineker.

Cruz is the real ducker. TJ will fight anybody.

BW is FUCKING STACKED and there are tons of contenders. lol

Fight with Mighty Mouse is pointless and won't generate more money or ratings at all. It's not a money fight and it just slows down 2 divisions.

It's a joke.

If a fighter is willing to fight a long-time champion outside his comfort zone in another division, let him. Most champs are too scared to do anything besides stick to their div (e.g., Mouse).

BW is FUCKING STACKED and there are tons of contenders. lol

Fight with Mighty Mouse is pointless and won't generate more money or ratings at all. It's not a money fight and it just slows down 2 divisions.

It's a joke.

TJ vs DJ is an extremely high level fight. Its the definition of a true super fight.

Name who TJ should fight at 135 since its so stacked.

Other than Rivera, there's nobody. And Rivera isn't worthy of a title shot yet.

Because all the MMA nerds and the UFC are jealous of DJ's success and think he's faced weak competition. They want to see him lose.

The German's call it schadenfreude: to take pleasure in the misery of others. They don't actually want to see see the fight, or even care of TJ can make weight. They just want to see DJ lose so they can take pleasure in it.

yes that would be me in this case

135 is stacked to the brim, and this guy is trying to clog up the assembly line. I like TJ Killashaw, but this is not the time to clog up two divisions.

The UFC keeps allowing these Champ-Champ fights even after all the debacles with McGregor and GSP.

There are beasts waiting for TJ Killashaw at 135. He needs to prove himself there, instead jamming up the division.

If beating Demetrious Johnson is more important than defending the 135 belt, then he should vacate and go down to 125 and fight DJ.

The end.
hes beat everyone except for cruz i thought he beat him prove himself ?

No, you smell my pubes after i annihilate you over and over again in this thread.

Tell me more about T.J. fights BEFORE winning the title in response to me talking about him defending his belt.

tenor.gif

Uhm Cruz, Garbrandt, Assuncao part 2 and Lineker were all after he won the title. You literally have no clue what you're talking about.

I really hope you're not Irish. Cause with your lack of wit it would be a dastardly joke from God to give you a tiny penis as well.

I have no doubt that TJ can make weight but where the fuck is it coming from.

hi-res-a6b54b355f50071ee49b3b5e442387f1_crop_north.jpg

I feel bad for the drained fighter that faces a fresh MM.

TJ already defended his belt before losing it to Cruz by SPLIT decision, now he will finally bring some fun to FLW, can't hate at that.

Uhm Cruz, Garbrandt, Assuncao part 2 and Lineker were all after he won the title. You literally have no clue what you're talking about.

I really hope you're not Irish. Cause with your lack of wit it would be a dastardly joke from God to give you a tiny penis as well.

What do any of those fights have to do with defending the belt correctly? lol

You fucking suck at this.

TJ already defended his belt before losing it to Cruz by SPLIT decision, now he will finally bring some fun to FLW, can't hate at that.

Slowing up TWO divisions is plenty of reason to hate on it and it doesn't bring any fun to Flyweight at all.

If T.J. gets owned quickly like Dodson got him back in the day it'll feel like a shit movie with a great preview.

Back