why the hell is prostitution illigal?

Just outlaw pimping. ..Noone can profit off tricks except the hooker. And obviously underage tricks would be illegal still since she's underage.

the fact is that lots of women use their sexuality to get what they want. there is a reason why lots of hot women marry old and ugly men who are rich. they are selling themselves through sexual persuasion for a profit. i don't see a difference between that and being a prostitute. another example that probably hits closer to home for most of us is when a woman flirts with you at a bar in the hopes of receiving free drinks. it's the same to me. and of course on the flip-side, men use their money and power to get women to do what they want from them.

it seems to me that society is perfectly fine for these things to take place. it's just that society doesn't want it to be done overtly. they'd rather it be done in the shadows, as it's seen as immoral. lots of us place our heads in the sand to avoid dealing with these potentially immoral actions.

personally I don't buy pussy because I don't like nasty chick's but if a man wants to buy some pussy and a woman is selling it is don't see why it should be illegal. a woman can fuck as many men as she wants as often as she wasnts but if she accepts a dime for doing it while not being filmed she is a criminal.

it's abused that 2 adults can't get what they both want. A man is looked for a blow job and a woman looking for rent money and doesnt mind giving blow jobs seems like seems like a perfect match.

Control over peoples sexuality has always been a great way to gain power and wealth over the plebs. Its a form of social political blackmail that allows the "authority's" to meddle in your business. All throughout history we have seen those in power concern themselves with the moralities of what people do with their genitals.

We have caused great harm to humanity in vilifying are biological base function. Ultimate control.

In all matters of consent, and mutual benefit, there is no authority but your own and the those agreeing to transaction. The authority's need to stay out of such matters, but of course they wont because...power.

Basically, if something makes you feel good, the first step is to try to ban it, if that can't work outright, you set parameters around it so that people can still be punished for the act. So, sex makes you feel good, sex can't be banned, sex for money though,, that's the wrinkle where we can hide a little moral outrage.

Mainly because it holds ties to the sex trafficking industry. If a woman really wants to volunteer her body for money I say go for it but putting some underage junkie girl on a corner is bullshit.

Well, for one thing, very few women really choose to be a prostitute. Most prostitutes are women on the fringes of society. Those that have been abused, neglected. And they are usually dragged into that life before becoming an adult. These are people that need help. Some are forced into in through intimidation. Some are actually slaves.

http://townhall.com/columnists/hale...-sex-trafficking-should-be-redefined-n1881456

That is a result of the governments interference in the matter. Just like prohibition of alcohol created strong criminal elements, and the insane "war on drugs" has created terrible results that have lead to governments being infiltrated at the highest levels, and prisons filled up, huge tax holes that never can be filled, and destroyed families and community's. etc.

Besides that, I have met many in the sex trade including dating several women in the business, and they vehemently defend their right, and choice to make $250 to $2500 per day, over whatever other slave jobs are out there. As soon as you legalize, legitimize and tax the sex trade, we will see a much healthier society.

Paying for it takes away my favorite part of sex....the chase, the conquest. I might pay a Victoria secret model just because why not. But otherwise I like the hunt. And for the life of me I can't understand why someone would pay these butt uglymfatties on Craigslist. I would rather stay home and watch hockey.

Here is a portion of an article that brings up a good point about why making prostitution illegal only makes it less safe for everyone.

Not only do street-based sex workers lack a way to pre-screen clients or work from locations they know are safe, but it's this prostitution scene that draws the most community outcry (with some good reason). Rather than meeting at hotels, private residences, and other discrete locations throughout a city, sex workers and clients in a street-based system must rendezvous in known prostitution areas, increasing car and foot traffic, scandalizing neighbors, and driving yet more calls to vice police.

Just outlaw pimping. ..Noone can profit off tricks except the hooker. And obviously underage tricks would be illegal still since she's underage.

You can never outlaw pimping. In any formal business arrangement there is always a pimp by another name.

Well it's a form of income that's hard for the government to tax

Yeah, totally the same thing. Getting paid a shitty wage for a hard job is the same as an abused teenager getting turned out by a predatory pimp.
Well dumbass, they're not the same thing. That's like saying work should be illegal because people have slaves. Human trafficking is illegal everywhere and everybody agrees it should be that way. We're talking about lazy bitches voluntarily selling their pussy, you understand?

I really feel like the cops here in Vegas dont care anymore recently (last few years) the hookers dont even try to hide it at all.

You can never outlaw pimping. In any formal business arrangement there is always a pimp by another name.
It's outlawed now in America. The type of pimp that people want to get rid of, the one that coerces, beats, abuses, steals from etc from his girls would have a much harder time doing this if prostitution was legal. There would also be less street hookers because why go thru the danger of that if you could go to a vegas type brothel legally and safely?

Paying for it takes away my favorite part of sex....the chase, the conquest. I might pay a Victoria secret model just because why not. But otherwise I like the hunt. And for the life of me I can't understand why someone would pay these butt uglymfatties on Craigslist. I would rather stay home and watch hockey.

this is so very true, especially for the female sex. it's a big reason why women become incredibly turned off by guys who throw themselves onto women. women want to feel powerful via their sexuality by attaining a man who seemingly couldn't care less about them. it makes a woman feel that it was irresistable sexuality that changed the man. a woman without sexual appeal has absolutely no power over a man. maybe why many older women becoming incredibly bitter. men are lucky in that even at an advanced age, they still have power via the accumulation of resources.

my theory, anyway.

Well it's a form of income that's hard for the government to tax

In appearances only. In reality, you and me are taxed to the max, on behalf of the sex trade. Just follow the money. The government gets to justify huge bureaucratic budgets on your dime regulating. Those that have this power know that if they support legalizing they will lose that power as it is shifted away from them. The problem with power is it gets up in the morning and say's; "how can I get more power?" as apposed to getting up in the morning and saying; how can I empower?

The people need to tear the power from their hands, because as we have seen, those entrusted with power almost always fall under its spell and refuse to do right by the people. They will not listen to any reason but their own. No evidence, nor argument is strong enough. Power must by governed by the people.

Last edited:
Same reason drugs are illegal, and gay marriage, alcohol, and abortion were banned. The morality police don't want anyone doing what they think is wrong.

It always ends up creating a black market when you try to stop people from doing what they want to do.

Back