why the hell is prostitution illigal?

Imalive

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
personally I don't buy pussy because I don't like nasty chick's but if a man wants to buy some pussy and a woman is selling it is don't see why it should be illegal. a woman can fuck as many men as she wants as often as she wants but if she accepts a dime for doing it while not being filmed she is a criminal.

it's absurd that 2 adults can't get what they both want. A man is looked for a blow job and a woman looking for rent money and doesnt mind giving blow jobs seems like a perfect match.

Last edited:
personally I don't buy hookups because I don't like nasty chick's but if a man wants to buy some pussy and a woman is selling it is don't see why it should be illegal. a woman can funk as many men as she wants as often as she wasnts but if she accepts a dime for doing it while not being filmed she is a criminal.

it's abused that 2 adults can't get what they both want. A man is looked for a blow job and a woman looking for rent money and doesnt mind giving blow jobs seems like seems like a perfect match.
Because some people love to try to push their views on morality onto everyone else.

Well, for one thing, very few women really choose to be a prostitute. Most prostitutes are women on the fringes of society. Those that have been abused, neglected. And they are usually dragged into that life before becoming an adult. These are people that need help. Some are forced into in through intimidation. Some are actually slaves.

http://townhall.com/columnists/hale...-sex-trafficking-should-be-redefined-n1881456

Last edited:
Well, for one thing, very few women really choose to be a prostitute. Most prostitutes are women on the fringes of society. Those that have been abused, neglected. These are people that need help. Some are forced into in through intimidation. Some are actually slaves.

There are a lot of shitty, back breaking, soul sucking LEGAL jobs people do because they are desperate that they'd rather not do it they had options.

There are a lot of shitty, back breaking, soul sucking LEGAL jobs people do because they are desperate that they'd rather not do it they had options.

Yeah, totally the same thing. Getting paid a shitty wage for a hard job is the same as an abused teenager getting turned out by a predatory pimp.

Well, for one thing, very few women really choose to be a prostitute. Most prostitutes are women on the fringes of society. Those that have been abused, neglected. And they are usually dragged into that life before becoming an adult. These are people that need help. Some are forced into in through intimidation. Some are actually slaves.

http://townhall.com/columnists/hale...-sex-trafficking-should-be-redefined-n1881456
that is Bulls hit. many woman would rather do something else but in 2017 aren't too many woman are sex slaves forced against their will to be prostitutes.

personally I don't buy pussy because I don't like nasty chick's but if a man wants to buy some pussy and a woman is selling it is don't see why it should be illegal. a woman can fuck as many men as she wants as often as she wasnts but if she accepts a dime for doing it while not being filmed she is a criminal.

it's abused that 2 adults can't get what they both want. A man is looked for a blow job and a woman looking for rent money and doesnt mind giving blow jobs seems like seems like a perfect match.

I was downtown and a really hot girl with a hiked up skirt came out of a uber. Sure enough she was a prostitot.

The irony is that, women are always selling pussy be it on a date, be it through jumping deviations; girl is a 6 but sleep with a 7/8. A woman who is hot fucks Beiber, groupie sluts etc.

Hypergamy is a woman trading in sex for the security and resources. Marriage is basically the same exchange. Its just more accepted socially.

IMHO there should be less government CONTROL over everything from psychedelic drugs, marijuana, gambling, etc.

If you've ever been to the red light district, you be shocked at how many business men and married men are running through their to pork hot Dutch women.

Personally, I would much prefer to just go out and hit on sloots but, for those chumps getting taken to the cleaners after female victimhood unleashes the dogs of the state to extract male resources; dude be better off going to the red light district.

that is Bulls hit. many woman would rather do something else but in 2017 aren't too many woman are sex slaves forced against their will to be prostitutes.

The way women put out in the west for free, you would think they were one minus the taking money part unless divorced or children out of wedlock.

Well, for one thing, very few women really choose to be a prostitute. Most prostitutes are women on the fringes of society. Those that have been abused, neglected. These are people that need help. Some are forced into in through intimidation. Some are actually slaves.

Yes some women have been forced into it, were abused as children etc. How does making prostitution illegal keep those things from happening? If you look at Canada and Amsterdam, where prostitution is legal but regulated, do they have the same issues we have in America where it is illegal, except in one or two counties in Nevada.

I think you'd be surprised at the %'s. With that said, I think a lot more would willingly get into it if it was not illegal and regulated somehow.

Illegal prostitution is already illegal in states and countries where there is also legal prostitution. What does illegal prostitution have to do with other forms of prostitution being legal.

Some are just fucking lazy and it's easier to get their pussy filled by random men.

Yeah, totally the same thing. Getting paid a shitty wage for a hard job is the same as an abused teenager getting turned out by a predatory pimp.
And this happens because it is illegal. Not all prostitutes or would be prostitutes are abused teens with predatory pimps. If it was legal, there would be safe, clean, higher end options for johns who wouldn't have to risk street corner level sex by some meth'd out teen.

And they are the same thing - its exploitation of desperation.

Back