Why the hell is Eddie’s nickname “The Underground King”?

Destino2018

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
It doesn’t even make sense like wtf type of king gets embarrassed by a shit talking leprechaun. Could someone enlighten me on this or is this just a case of someone naming themselves and it turns out to not fit in the slightest?

Because for a majority of his career he fought in other mma leagues before he ever got in the UFC. But he was very dominant in basically every company he fought in.

He was considered by many to be the best lightweight fighter in the world that wasn’t fighting in the ufc at the time

You really have no clue who Eddie Alvarez is do you?

He's so short he's practically under the ground

It doesn’t even make sense like wtf type of king gets embarrassed by a shit talking leprechaun. Could someone enlighten me on this or is this just a case of someone naming themselves and it turns out to not fit in the slightest?
It's sad you look at Eddie as a joke or something. You don't really know much about him though no problem. Very well rounded fighter he's good everywhere. That shit talking leprechaun shut him down everywhere in that fight when everyone was saying McGregor is a one trick pony. But McGregor defeated him mentally before the fight even started.

He was put underground by Conor but he still thinks he is a king. At least he admits he is underground.

TS try watching more mma and less creepy Japanese cartoons.

This is the real king
2018-04-08T060212Z_1_LYNXMPEE3705Z-OUSSP_RTROPTP_3_SPORTS-US-MMA-UFC-UFC223.JPG

This is the underground king
17.jpg

See the difference?

Because for a majority of his career he fought in other mma leagues before he ever got in the UFC. But he was very dominant in basically every company he fought in.
giphy.gif

He was embarrassed in the McGregor fight but that fight aside he is a legend.
Been in some of the best wars in MMA history.

I’m a big Eddie Alvarez fan, I loved seeing him fight in bellator and now the ufc. Only thing I don’t like about his fights is when his wife is there because she screams the entire time.

I dont know but Jon Anik loves that name

Next time Alvarez fights, take a shot every time Anik says “the underground king”

You will died

Back