Why the fck hasnt Renzo been in the Rogan podcast yet?

Aerosol

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Ive been hoping Rogan gets Renzo on his podcast forever.
Renzo is a perfect guest. Imagine the stories he has plus hes really funny and I beleive he lives in the US.
Any of you guys know if theres any hope Renzo will do it or for some reason I dont know its just never going to happen?
Im assuming everyone agrees hed be an amazing guest.

Renzo is #1 on my can't stand Gracie list.

I'll pass.

Renzo >>>> Rogan

Maybe Renzo knows Rogan is a fckng tool ?

From the beginning of JRE I always thought Renzo, Tyson, Rickson and Bas would make amazing guests. He's had 2 of them on and every time was just awesome. I'd really love Renzo next, Tyson would obviously be great too

I'll pass.

Curious as to why.

Renzo always seemed like a good dude in interviews.

With all of the cringe lords in the Gracie family why do you hate him the most?

(not trying to argue btw, which I know is hard to believe on Sherdog, just generally curious)

Curious as to why.

Renzo always seemed like a good dude in interviews.

With all of the cringe lords in the Gracie family why do you hate him the most?

(not trying to argue btw, which I know is hard to believe on Sherdog, just generally curious)

His bully antics have rubbed me the wrong way.

The Gracie name in general I'm not a fan of.

Like that kid in the neighbourhood who can beat everyone up. Until everyone else grows up.

From the beginning of JRE I always thought Renzo, Tyson, Rickson and Bas would make amazing guests. He's had 2 of them on and every time was just awesome. I'd really love Renzo next, Tyson would obviously be great too

i dont often listen to the jre podcast, but will check out the episodes w rickson and bas.

i dont often listen to the jre podcast, but will check out the episodes w rickson and bas.

The Rickson episode is one of my favorite martial arts interviews ever. Bas has been on many times, I would recommend checking out the first 2 episodes he did. Rogan was less cunty on those and had more respect. By the 3rd time he kept telling Bas to explain everything he was saying, it was kind of annoying. But the first Bas episode is probably my favorite ever, such great stories of wild street fights.

The fact that he lives in NY and has 1000+ students may have something to do with it.

Renzo is a goddamn warrior. Didn’t hide behind his name and wasn’t afraid to step up to the plate.

Ya Renzo is a class act
:rolleyes:
EvergreenFoolhardyLangur-max-1mb.gif

I'll pass.
Oh there's worse in my book.

Ralek the rapper

Rener the snakeoil salesman

Seems like everyone of the Gracies is more douche than the next.

Only ones that seem cool are Kron and Helio (RIP).

He has had all kinds of incredible guests, scientists, athletes, philosophers, innovators.

But i think rickson has been my favourite so far. I'd like to see him come on again.

The rickson interview is a must watch. Most of it is rogan and bravo fanboying over his stories but he has some damn good stories.

Jean-jacques machado was on eddie bravos podcas.... was beautiful
The rickson interview is a must watch. Most of it is rogan and bravo fanboying over his stories but he has some damn good stories.
yes it was awesome

Back