Why so much hate for cowboy ?

You really are an idiot. The people who shared numerous stories of his douchebaggery never had s fight scheduled with him. But keep trying fan boy
"Donald Cerrone jilted Bobby Green, at one time his scheduled UFC 178 opponent, for a bigger match to welcome ex-Bellator champ Eddie Alvarez to the UFC."
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/8/...bobby-green-racism-charges-i-have-three-black

And I'm not defending Cerrone's "douchebaggery", I'm simply arguing that use of the n-word does not inherently make someone a racist, and there's been no evidence presented that Cerrone used that word in a racist context.

And I'm not defending Cerrone's "douchebaggery", I'm simply arguing that use of the n-word does not inherently make someone a racist, and there's been no evidence presented that Cerrone used that word in a racist context.

LMAO!

You wear your idiocy like a badge of honor. If it's for the people involved to decide, then Cowboy is in the wrong. Those black guys didn't want to be talked to like that and I have the right to agree with them that Donald was out of line. If I were you, I would be highly embarrassed to have made your comments. Go drop 'n1gga' on some black people you don't know and report back to us if you truly feel there's nothing wrong with doing that.
Notice how you've slowly morphed your argument from "Cerrone is a racist" to simply "Cerrone was out of line"? If the people Cerrone was talking to felt it was out of line, then it was out of line, but Cerrone being accused of racism is an entirely different question.

It's ironic how much you're speaking of idiocy, but you can't seem to comprehend that the topic is whether or not Cerrone is racist, not whether or not Cerrone is obnoxious.

I've seen a lot sherdogger hating the guy , personally im a big fan of him and i have no idea why people hate him. He have a very fan-friendly fighting style is very active and is a very nice guy who has a very interesting life outside the ring .

He is an exciting fighter, but after I saw him on Joe Rogan Experience talking about how he likes to pick fights in bars - WTF dude!

Notice how you've slowly morphed your argument from "Cerrone is a racist" to simply "Cerrone was out of line"? If the people Cerrone was talking to felt it was out of line, then it was out of line, but Cerrone being accused of racism is an entirely different question.

It's ironic how much you're speaking of idiocy, but you can't seem to comprehend that the topic is whether or not Cerrone is racist, not whether or not Cerrone is obnoxious.

The whole argument was that the word shouldn't be used in the first place 45

Please cite my reply saying I believed him to be racist towards black people...I'll wait <Moves>

He is an exciting fighter, but after I saw him on Joe Rogan Experience talking about how he likes to pick fights in bars - WTF dude!

His fanboys try to defend him, but there have been numerous stories about him on Sherdog and the Underground. (Edit: damn note 8 auto text sucks)

One of the many reasons, I'm not a fan of the guy.

Last edited:
"Donald Cerrone jilted Bobby Green, at one time his scheduled UFC 178 opponent, for a bigger match to welcome ex-Bellator champ Eddie Alvarez to the UFC."
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/8/...bobby-green-racism-charges-i-have-three-black

Stop quoting me. I'm getting bored debating with a person without any awareness.

Cowboy losing is my official lock of the week. He's not stopping Leon and hes not winning a 5 round decision. Make some money.

Cowboy is a C class fighter.
Top 5-10 for nearly a decade doesn't qualify as C class. He's out of his prime but don't spew nonsense.

I saw Cowboy at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I'd like to bump this amazing story, Cowboy deserves to win for this stunt alone.

Back