Why so much hate for cowboy ?

Frequency of use is irrelevant without context, and you want to ignore context given that you're trying to propagate this narrative that Cerrone is racist against blacks.

Take all the time you need to cite an example of Cerrone using that word in a racist way, it shouldn't be too difficult since he's said it on "multiple occasions".

I have no clue who that is.

Freedom of speech, tough luck. You nor anyone else is an arbiter for what words people can use.

The whole argument was that the word shouldn't be used in the first place <45>

Love cowboy he's always fun to watch win or lose.

he isn't one of my favs but i like cowboy. He's a vet, usually delivers exciting fights and is a fun, chill guy. Don't like the mid fight hugging tho, it's too much. It's almost like he needs to feel it's a light sparring match instead of an actual fight.

I think he probably beats edwards, but that's his ceiling. he isn't beating any top 5 WW now imo, he's not washed out but he's definitely past his prime.

Don't like his fights.

Good personality though. He adds to the interviews he's on though, no doubt.

4Cr0c.gif

Oh I see. You only like watching undefeated fighters.

Is that what you deciphered from my post? Because none of those guys I mentioned have undefeated records. Do I like seeing guys I root for kick the shit out of the guys I'm not particular to? Guilty as charged.

Anyone who uses fightmilk is ok with me

He's getting stopped by Leonardo
I actually flip-flopped on my pick for that fight, remembered that Leon usually gets by in fights with his wrestling, despite having started out as a striker. That and because he got dropped hard by Barberena.

Cowboy could definitely lose because he's a choker, but I think Leon is an overachiever who'll get his streak snapped in this fight. Wouldn't mind being wrong though, always good to see new blood rise through the ranks.

There was a long ass thread about it 4-5 years ago. He'd start fights at bars with civilians, and grope fan's girlfriends. I think the dude is a bit of a phony, good fighter who chokes at the worst time.
No shit? I remember him telling a story about being bashed in the head by some miscreant outside of Whole Foods, hard enough to make his ear bleed. He acted like he couldn’t understand why someone would want to fight him, and decided to walk away. Probably because the guy was being aggressive, if he were somewhat friendly he might have got the headkick KO.

Good luck telling that to all the black people who use it.

Lol is that the best you can come up with? You just figured that out there is a double standard with the use of the N word with blacks with each other and whites?

No shit? I remember him telling a story about being bashed in the head by some miscreant outside of Whole Foods, hard enough to make his ear bleed. He acted like he couldn’t understand why someone would want to fight him, and decided to walk away. Probably because the guy was being aggressive, if he were somewhat friendly he might have got the headkick KO.

I saw the video. He was in his car or truck with his lady and some douche blasted him.

Look up Bobby green says cowboy groped women and called me the N word thread. You'll read all the stories about nice guy Cowboy

A man's attitude... A man's attitude goes some ways, the way his life will be.

Is that something you might agree with?

Back