Why so much hate for cowboy ?

He's such a cliche trying way to hard to sell this "Cowboy" persona. Like Jesus give it a rest. Hes an above average fighter though so.

He's getting stopped by Leonardo

He busted my parlay when he fought RDA damn it. It's like hes unbeatable until there is a title on the line then he doesn't even try.

He busted my parlay when he fought RDA damn it. It's like hes unbeatable until there is a title on the line then he doesn't even try.

One of the easiest to throw off his game imo.

He's such a cliche trying way to hard to sell this "Cowboy" persona. Like Jesus give it a rest. Hes an above average fighter though so.
Cowboy is not a persona. Its actually who he is. What you see is what you get. You mistake him for one of these newcomers trying to sell a WWE style gimmick. He's a badass from back in the day when fighters fought anyone, anytime or any place. He don't need no gimmick. Dude owns a ranch in NM and raises cows and horses. Don't get much more "cowboy" than that.

White knight much?

white knight?
never.

nor do i get my feelings hurt by the personality of someone I dont know.
If Cowboys attitude "jars yer preserves",

i could care less if you and 10,000 other non-binaries write virtual sob stories about it,
im not rescuing or defending Cowboy- he doesnt need it and give a shit either.

i was merely answering TS's question- its called an "observation/explanation".

Cowboy is not a persona. Its actually who he is. What you see is what you get. You mistake him for one of these newcomers trying to sell a WWE style gimmick. He's a badass from back in the day when fighters fought anyone, anytime or any place. He don't need no gimmick. Dude owns a ranch in NM and raises cows and horses. Don't get much more "cowboy" than that.

Lol

because he does all that lovey dovey shit before knocking guys out. its a wolf in sheeps clothing move. I can understand why Nate acted the way he did when they fought.

Nates gotta put himself into that mindset to fight regardless of who he's fighting

white knight?
never.

nor do i get my feelings hurt by the personality of someone I dont know.
If Cowboys attitude "jars yer preserves",

i could care less if you and 10,000 other non-binaries write virtual sob stories about it,
im not rescuing or defending Cowboy- he doesnt need it and give a shit either.

i was merely answering TS's question- its called an "observation/explanation".

Hmm sure about that? You seem awful touchy about it, but whatever you say.

This is one fighter that I truly enjoy to watch. He knows it is a business, promotes his fights and puts on a good show. No reason to talk bad about people and then when it is over hug it out (Conor, Jones, Chael). Just show how you enjoy physical activity and make it entertaining.

But the dude has a literal ranch and used to be in the rodeo. I don't think he is playing, that is just who he is and how guys that live that
life style really are. Go to any horse auction, rodeo or bull event and every guy in the audience dresses just like Cowboy.

This is a subject that I'll always chime in on and say and say fuck the haters<3>

I use to be a fan, but he's a really frustrating fighter to root for. People talk about him having heart, but he gives up whenever he gets into trouble. Total mental case in the ring, anyone who stands up to him is going to beat him. And it seems he's more concerned with hawking products now than anything.

He (allegedly) porked Miesha.
Whoever Porks Miesha gets hate around here.

He tries to con opponents into being cool with him pre fight so he can relax and fight better.
Seems like a weird thing to hate on him for. Like, many other fighters use such tactics - most with trash talk and being negative fakes. At least cowboys just being his laidback self

Back