Why so much hate for cowboy ?

70% Big Rigg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've seen a lot sherdogger hating the guy , personally im a big fan of him and i have no idea why people hate him. He have a very fan-friendly fighting style is very active and is a very nice guy who has a very interesting life outside the ring .

Don't like his personality.

Good fighter though. He adds to the cards he's on, no doubt.

Last edited:
He's such a cliche trying way to hard to sell this "Cowboy" persona. Like Jesus give it a rest. Hes an above average fighter though so.

Don't like his fights.

Good personality though. He adds to the interviews he's on though, no doubt.

I don't know honestly. He fights and makes many donations to those less fortunate. He has experienced much

He tries to con opponents into being cool with him pre fight so he can relax and fight better.

False premise, fewer "haters" than 95% of UFC fighters.

Cowboy is awesome. You gotta be really nit picky to hate on the guy.

Check out the replies so far for example.

He's an entertaining fighter most of the time. Does damage or gets damaged. Cool, and some of his exploits outside of the cage sound cool.

I'm pretty sure that he's an admitted dickhead to people outside of the cage though. The guy literally boasts about it.

Like his fights

Like his personality

Don't think he wins this time, though

Huge fan, not much to dislike. Super exciting and always down to fight anyone. Seems like everything a fan would want in a fighter.

because he does all that lovey dovey shit before knocking guys out. its a wolf in sheeps clothing move. I can understand why Nate acted the way he did when they fought.

Cowboy is awesome. You gotta be really nit picky to hate on the guy.

Check out the replies so far for example.

only a true lame would take issue with him,

but his place is full of lames,

and this page is proof of it.

He's an entertaining fighter most of the time. Does damage or gets damaged. Cool, and some of his exploits outside of the cage sound cool.

I'm pretty sure that he's an admitted dickhead to people outside of the cage though. The guy literally boasts about it.

There was a long ass thread about it 4-5 years ago. He'd start fights at bars with civilians, and grope fan's girlfriends. I think the dude is a bit of a phony, good fighter who chokes at the worst time.

Back