Why so many Sweden fake news rape threads?

lol @ people who mindlessly spam reported rape stats, not understanding the stats. if you just look at the numbers, sweden has 30x times the rape of india. does that sound reasonable? lmao

sweden has more reported rapes because of higher tendency to report and much broader legal definiton. in sweden, intercourse or penetration of any kind are not prerequisites for rape.

No, it's called using real world data to contradict bullshit propaganda.

"But an analysis of crime statistics conducted by the Swedish newspaper Dagens Nyheter found that between October 2015 and January 2016, just 1% of more than 500,000 incidents in which police were called involved refugees."
That what I mean by the expression. I think it's a false narrative.

In 2014, every case that had been brought to trial for group rape (where there were at least two perpetrators), the rapists were of foreign background.

Some serious determination by progressives in this thread. They see the big picture and actually like it. They will forever support flooding Europe and many other countries with immigrants. They can not be reasoned with.

Last edited:
The idea of white women being sexually preyed upon by Racial Others is a tale old as time, particularly here in America.

“i started out practicing on black girls in the ghetto where dark and vicious deeds appear not as aberrations or deviations from the norm, but as part of the sufficiency of the evil of a day. when i considered myself smooth enough, i crossed the tracks and sought out white prey. I did this consciously, deliberately, willfully, methodically.” “rape was an insurrectionary act. It delighted me that i was defying and trampling upon the white man’s law, upon his system of values, and that i was defiling his women…i felt i was getting revenge. From the site of
the act of rape, consternation spread outwardly in concentric circles.
I wanted to send waves of consternation throughout the white race.” “i know that the black man’s sick attitude toward the white woman is
a revolutionary sickness: It keeps him perpetually out of harmony with the
system that is oppressing him. Many whites flatter themselves with the idea that the negro male’s lust and desire for the white dream girl is purely an esthetic attraction, but nothing could be further from the truth. His motivation is often of such a bloody, hateful, bitter, and malignant nature that whites would really
be hard pressed to find it flattering.”

I'm certainly willing to concede that Sweden's feminist definition of "rape" is bullshit.

In some of these cases, foreign-born men, coming from a "male-dominated" culture, act according to their customs when it comes to pursuing a woman of interest, and this leads to a cultural conflict where the man ends up accused of rape even without doing anything overly physical, merely because of what was implied and the resulting hysteria on the part of Swedish women, who have been brought up to despise masculine traits.

However, I still don't think this quite explains the high number of sexual assaults. The truth is that if Sweden was Swedish, we would probably be talking about a very, very low number of sexual assaults taking place there, under any definition of rape. It's not like Sweden's surrounding countries are somehow less feminist. If Sweden is feminist country #1a, then Finland and Norway are feminist countries #1b and #1c.

The reason they see fewer sexual assaults (until perhaps, recent times), is because the number of foreign-born, or people with foreign backgrounds, are much fewer, because Finland or Norway haven't quite jumped on the "multi-cultural" boat as of yet. The recent surge in sexual assaults in these countries, has already proven that there's a very unhealthy phenomenon associated with taking all of these refugees from the Middle East. Forget Sweden, just look up the statistics in about every other country post-refugee crisis, where the records are actually being kept properly, and the ethnic backgrounds of the perpetrators reported.

I'm certainly willing to concede that Sweden's feminist definition of "rape" is bullshit.

In some of these cases, foreign-born men, coming from a "male-dominated" culture, act according to their customs when it comes to pursuing a woman of interest, and this leads to a cultural conflict where the man ends up accused of rape even without doing anything overly physical, merely because of what was implied and the resulting hysteria on the part of Swedish women, who have been brought up to despise masculine traits.

However, I still don't think this quite explains the high number of sexual assaults. The truth is that if Sweden was Swedish, we would probably be talking about a very, very low number of sexual assaults taking place there, under any definition of rape. It's not like Sweden's surrounding countries are somehow less feminist. If Sweden is feminist country #1a, then Finland and Norway are feminist countries #1b and #1c.

The reason they see fewer sexual assaults (until perhaps, recent times), is because the number of foreign-born, or people with foreign backgrounds, are much fewer, because Finland or Norway haven't quite jumped on the "multi-cultural" boat as of yet. The recent surge in sexual assaults in these countries, has already proven that there's a very unhealthy phenomenon associated with taking all of these refugees from the Middle East. Forget Sweden, just look up the statistics in about every other country post-refugee crisis, where the records are actually being kept properly, and the ethnic backgrounds of the perpetrators reported.
I don't understand Finnish but some here in Sweden claim that this article says that almost every public sexual assault in Helsinki were made by people of foreign background.

http://yle.fi/uutiset/3-8496351

Is that correct?

I don't understand Finnish but some here in Sweden claim that this article says that almost every public sexual assault in Helsinki were made by people of foreign background.

http://yle.fi/uutiset/3-8496351

Is that correct?

It says that the people commiting "bush rapes", which is a term used to describe the types of rape where the women are literally dragged off to the bushes by men previously unknown to them in the public parks, are all foreign-born. Such incidents never occurred in the past, but have seen a "spike" in recent times.

In the case of native Finns committing rape, the victim and the perpetrator are always known to each other, and the incidents occur in private. There has never been a trend of victims literally being ambushed and raped in public spaces by people unknown to them, until now.

It says that the people commiting "bush rapes", which is a term used to describe the types of rape where the women are literally dragged off to the bushes by men previously unknown to them in the public parks, are all foreign-born. Such incidents never occurred in the past, but have seen a "spike" in recent times.

In the case of native Finns committing rape, the victim and the perpetrator are always known to each other, and the incidents occur in private. There has never been a trend of victims literally being ambushed and raped in public spaces by people unknown to them, until now.
Ok, thank you so much for the breakdown of the article!

Sad to hear that Finland is suffering from the same symptoms as Sweden from "enrichment and diversity".

Literally every other race has their own homogenous countries.

According to you, are Congolese people black suremacists? Are the Japanese Asian suremacists?
I didn't say that Swedish people were white supremacist...you okay?

I didn't say that Swedish people were white supremacist...you okay?

You were mocking the idea of some white people desiring a homogenous society .... and refering to those people as "white supremacists". When literally every other race has this.

I studied in Lund and still have friends there. Also, if you actually paid attention to what I wrote you would notice that I never didn't say it was a problem.
Hmmm, where in my post did I say you did? Please enlighten me.
These same people never stepped foot in Sweden, don't know any Swedish people, and are essentially just speculating from thousands of miles away.
This is what I was addressing, not sure why you didn't comprehend that. I think it's you who needs to pay more attention to your posts.

Which scenario is more likely?

200 000 people of vastly different cultral norms, most young males, move to a country in 3 years and have no impact on crime statistics.

200 000 people of vastly different cultral norms, most young males, move to a country in 3 years and have a negative impact on crime statistics.

We know MENA folks view relationships between men and women very differently than the majority of westerners. We know men are responsible for the vast majority of crimes committed the world over. We know a 2%+ demographic change in a population is a noticeable one.

And we're supposed to believe that nothing has changed? Lol, ok then.

Is that near the bad crew gas station?

Why dont lefties move to the glorious Democratic precincts that vote 100% democratic every election????

But we saw a source that states that immigrants from North Africa and the ME, where 23 more times to rape than native born Swedes in 2002! of course there was going to be a rape epidemic after taking in a massive amount of rapefugees! Those immigrants from the 90's were suppost to be hand selected/the best available from other countries as well. Thanks liberals

You were mocking the idea of some white people desiring a homogenous society .... and refering to those people as "white supremacists". When literally every other race has this.
I suggest you cry into a pillow about it, because I don't give a fuck that it hurts your feelings that I've described why people are focusing on Sweden. The myth of the oppressed white man already mocks itself sufficiently.

I suggest you cry into a pillow about it, because I don't give a fuck that it hurts your feelings that I've described why people are focusing on Sweden. The myth of the oppressed white man already mocks itself sufficiently.

Dont worry. It doesnt hurt my feelings. I was just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Dont worry. It doesnt hurt my feelings. I was just pointing out your hypocrisy.
Rejection of your white-centric mythology does hurt your feelings, and it does not make me a hypocrite. It only holds you back. Have fun being a stereotype.

Back