Why so many Sweden fake news rape threads?

If you're not Swedish you should really STFU.

Also, the problem is that a country can't bring in people faster than they can be absorbed and expect to maintain a consistent national identity and culture. To say that no Arabs or Africans belong is just dumb as fuck. You've exposed yourself.

Are you retarded, there is no absorbing those people. You exposed yourself for a deluded fool.

If you're not Swedish you should really STFU.

Also, the problem is that a country can't bring in people faster than they can be absorbed and expect to maintain a consistent national identity and culture. To say that no Arabs or Africans belong is just dumb as fuck. You've exposed yourself.

What's dumb about it? seriously please tell me that.... There is no NBA in Sweden.

There are a lot of valid pro-immigrant points to be made, this situation is not one of them. The rape problem in Sweden should not be politicized, it is a basic human rights issue. A lot of people on the left seem to have this knee-jerk reaction to say 'it's all bullshit', and then hope that the facts they find can back that up. Which is really pathetic, from the side that is supposed to be the greater champion of women's rights.

There are a lot of valid pro-immigrant points to be made, this situation is not one of them. The rape problem in Sweden should not be politicized, it is a basic human rights issue. A lot of people on the left seem to have this knee-jerk reaction to say 'it's all bullshit', and then hope that the facts they find can back that up. Which is really pathetic, from the side that is supposed to be the greater champion of women's rights.
Did you read the attached article, and no, it's not a rhetorical q.

Oh yeah, and inb4 @KONE misusing false equivalency. Now, @KONE when you come running to this thread, and you will, don't waste our time with your copy pasta.

Did you read the attached article, and no, it's not a rhetorical q.

Oh yeah, and inb4 @KONE misusing false equivalency. Now, @KONE when you come running to this thread, and you will, don't waste our time with your copy pasta.

I've read a bunch of articles on this subject, and from what I've gleaned there is a very real crime problem (including rape) in Sweden regarding the immigrants. Important to note, the victims in these statistics are also often immigrants. My overall point is, this shouldn't be a partisan issue. It's a human rights issue, and there is a real problem there. Regardless of which political side anyone is on

Important to note, the victims in these statistics are also often immigrants.

29-Camron-NP.gif

Well it's true, and it shouldn't be surprising. It's human nature. Low-level scumbags tend to victimize the people around them. High-level scumbags usually victimize people farther away.

I've read a bunch of articles on this subject, and from what I've gleaned there is a very real crime problem (including rape) in Sweden regarding the immigrants. Important to note, the victims in these statistics are also often immigrants. My overall point is, this shouldn't be a partisan issue. It's a human rights issue, and there is a real problem there. Regardless of which political side anyone is on
Read it. And then tell me there isn't a partisan anti-Muslim political agenda shaping the Sweden is being destroyed by mass immigration narrative. By a huge margin, the majority of violent crime, including rape, is due to poverty rather than country of origin, if the statistical data everyone including Fox News is relying upon is at all accurate.

I guess the other thing worth mentioning is that since Sweden has such a loose definition of rape, it works wonders for far right propagandists to portray Sweden as now the rape capital of the world because of refugees in very good half-truth propaganda.
Of course, the audience this is designed for is people who have never had their passport ever stamped.

Oh, look, another leftist who condones rape as long as it fits the leftists agenda. You would have made a great guard at Auschwitz.

Yes, now they are not real rapes.
Can you please
1) Provide the difference of Rape NOW VS OLD?
2) Provide stats on how many of the "rapes" now would be considered in the old definition, since we cannot trust the new definition?

Failing these, can you
3)

You made a shit ton of insults at Sweden for a case that seems to be being handled properly by your own sources. That makes you an idiot.

What insults did I make at Sweden this thread and what relevancy does it have to me exposing you multiple times in this thread for being what most would say is a total POS???

How many likes can I sweep up on here exposing garbage ass people???

Smh at the people defending rape.
No one is defending rape, it's that we disagree with the narrative that has been discussed on this board regarding Sweden. those "white blonde women" being prayed by refuges is false , especially when I'm reading articles debunking this myth.

Oh, look, another leftist who condones rape as long as it fits the leftists agenda. You would have made a great guard at Auschwitz.
lol...
we all know you have complete shit for brains. You don't have to remind us over and over.

You are so stupid it's like your posts are barely discernible from the ooutput of a grade schooler who created the world's shittiest bot with three lines of code.

Read it. And then tell me there isn't a partisan anti-Muslim political agenda shaping the Sweden is being destroyed by mass immigration narrative. By a huge margin, the majority of violent crime, including rape, is due to poverty rather than country of origin, if the statistical data everyone including Fox News is relying upon is at all accurate.

Anti-Muslim propagandists & Jihadist-apologists are currently doing battle with each other. Each with their own narratives. The problem remains very real though. And I think chalking it up simply to 'poverty' is a vast oversimplification.

"It emerged that in 2002, 85% of those sentenced to at least two years in prison for rape in Svea Hovrätt, a court of appeals, were foreign born or second-generation immigrants.

A 1996 report by the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention reached the conclusion that immigrants from North Africa (Algeria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia) were 23 times as likely to commit rape as Swedish men. The figures for men from Iraq, Bulgaria and Romania were, respectively, 20, 18 and 18. Men from the rest of Africa were 16 times more prone to commit rape; and men from Iran, Peru, Ecuador and Bolivia, 10 times as prone as Swedish men."

• Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.

• Significantly, the report does not touch on the background of the rapists. One should, however, keep in mind that in statistics, second-generation immigrants are counted as Swedes.

• In an astounding number of cases, the Swedish courts have demonstrated sympathy for the rapists, and have acquitted suspects who have claimed that the girl wanted to have sex with six, seven or eight men.

• The internet radio station Granskning Sverige called the mainstream newspapers Aftonbladet and Expressen to ask why they had described the perpetrators as "Swedish men" when they actually were Somalis without Swedish citizenship. They were hugely offended when asked if they felt any responsibility to warn Swedish women to stay away from certain men. One journalist asked why that should be their responsibility.
    https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

lol...
we all know you have complete shit for brains. You don't have to remind us over and over.

You are so stupid it's like your posts are barely discernible from the ooutput of a grade schooler who created the world's shittiest bot with three lines of code.

So, you don't have anything to back up anything. You just think that all these are fake rapes now because the definition changed at some point.

I am flat out better than you.

You will die and the world will not care.

Anti-Muslim propagandists & Jihadist-apologists are currently doing battle with each other. Each with their own narratives. The problem remains very real though. And I think chalking it up simply to 'poverty' is a vast oversimplification.

anti muslim prop = don't kill us because we are not muslims
jihad apo = we want to kill and rape you if you are not muslims

No one is defending rape, it's that we disagree with the narrative that has been discussed on this board regarding Sweden. those "white blonde women" being prayed by refuges is false , especially when I'm reading articles debunking this myth.

No, there are people here defending rape like CEROVFC and silus. Well, CEROVFC thinks these are all fake rapes as long as it is a muslim perp. A true leftist.

A lot of Muslim-rape-damage control in here. Doing victory laps and claiming there isn't a problem and all evidence pointing to a problem are false narrative and #fakenews.

Another tactic is to present the issue as "Sweden hasn't turned in Mad Max Afghanistan you're over-reacting". "Have you ever been to Sweden? I haven't seen anyone raped".

"It emerged that in 2002, 85% of those sentenced to at least two years in prison for rape in Svea Hovrätt, a court of appeals, were foreign born or second-generation immigrants.

A 1996 report by the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention reached the conclusion that immigrants from North Africa (Algeria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia) were 23 times as likely to commit rape as Swedish men. The figures for men from Iraq, Bulgaria and Romania were, respectively, 20, 18 and 18. Men from the rest of Africa were 16 times more prone to commit rape; and men from Iran, Peru, Ecuador and Bolivia, 10 times as prone as Swedish men."

• Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.

• Significantly, the report does not touch on the background of the rapists. One should, however, keep in mind that in statistics, second-generation immigrants are counted as Swedes.

• In an astounding number of cases, the Swedish courts have demonstrated sympathy for the rapists, and have acquitted suspects who have claimed that the girl wanted to have sex with six, seven or eight men.

• The internet radio station Granskning Sverige called the mainstream newspapers Aftonbladet and Expressen to ask why they had described the perpetrators as "Swedish men" when they actually were Somalis without Swedish citizenship. They were hugely offended when asked if they felt any responsibility to warn Swedish women to stay away from certain men. One journalist asked why that should be their responsibility.
    https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

According to some here this is all bullshit.

The OP didn't debunk shit. All it is is 1 claim going against the grain of multiple sources saying there is a problem. There are even sources before the migrant crisis so to label them as right-wing propaganda to make immigrants look bad is reaching.

Also look at this post how they stopped reporting on the nationality of perps.

Back