why so many rappers lip synch live???

fromTheAshes KoSkater

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
First of all, is this all trappers? Cuz rap is now called a new name trap.
Cuz you trapped YO.

ANywayz I keep running into trappers whom lip synch or more often sing along with their voice tracks playing. Even really talented ones like Post Malone who can actually sing, is a great musician and plays guitar... he still f%$^# uses a voice track live? Why? Eminem lip synchs too, Lil Peep, Lil Xan. I was happy to find a vid of Die Antword actually REALLY doing the lyrics not singing along to them.

Look I get very active dancers like Britney Spears doing it... she does an hr of choreographed dance moves. But you get these rapper that just wave their fingers around in gang signs for an hour WTF can't they do it live? Does it have to do with that some of these songs is barely music and only sound good w amazing sound. Or is it so layered they can't even rap the stuff?

Worse off they dont seem to care... at least in pop singers get hassled for doing this while rappers flat out flaunt that they have a voice track, in vid below Post flat out doesn't care and stops to dance while track is going

What gives???

I remember when I saw Wu Tang Clan and they kept shouting over each other i was really hoping they started lip syncing instead

Rappers can't deliver in a live format.

Back