Why should being caught a drug cheat affect your legacy?

I'm def right. I have seen drug abuse take so many and ruin the lives of people close to me. There is no shortcut to confronting your own emotions and problems.

You know I'm right. And you know where this road leads. But that never stopped any of the people I love either. Your choices are your own. Just aknowlage the fact that your " fun " is all bull shit. Smoke and mirrors and nothing more than a chemical reaction.

It's your life to live. Giving in to cheap thrills is easy. Being a powerful conscious person is hard, and largely looked down upon. Sadly.

{<redford} good luck out there, sher-brother.
I think you're in danger of being ridiculed for this POV, but you are absolutely right.

I'm def right. I have seen drug abuse take so many and ruin the lives of people close to me. There is no shortcut to confronting your own emotions and problems.

You know I'm right. And you know where this road leads. But that never stopped any of the people I love either. Your choices are your own. Just aknowlage the fact that your " fun " is all bull shit. Smoke and mirrors and nothing more than a chemical reaction.

It's your life to live. Giving in to cheap thrills is easy. Being a powerful conscious person is hard, and largely looked down upon. Sadly.

{<redford} good luck out there, sher-brother.
I've seen it too. And unfortunately my mind has put it down to weak people. I don't like saying that because some of my closest have been lost.
One as long as three days ago.
I'm built different I'm sorry to say. Not all of us are in the same boat, maybe the same ocean.
Cheap thrills isn't the only way to see it. I'd consider myself a free thinking person and not one of I but one of us.

How many Lance Armstrong or Ben Johnson interviews have you seen lately.

Nobody is saying Diaz's legacy is ruined because he got banned for weed.

People are saying Jones' and Andersons legacy's are ruined because they tested positive for PEDS.

Why though?

Nobody says Barry Bonds’s legacy is ruined because of strong HGH evidence. He’s still the Home Run King.

I wasn't basing it off him. I base nothing from him.
I hope not, because although an ex pro fighter, on the biggest stage in mma, he is truly clueless in many aspects of the sport. I mention him, because he had said that on his podcast recently and was flamed on social media by other fighters, a writer for ESPN, etc.. for saying it.. he even deleted the post lol.

I hope not, because although an ex pro fighter, on the biggest stage in mma, he is truly clueless in many aspects of the sport. I mention him, because he had said that on his podcast recently and was flamed on social media by other fighters, a writer for ESPN, etc.. for saying it.. he even deleted the post lol.
Oh I hadn't seen that. I referred to some friends who are in the business tell me.
Chael Sonnen said it in an interview. Can't remember which.
And just through logical thinking through ingredients contained and banned

Why though?

Nobody says Barry Bonds’s legacy is ruined because of strong HGH evidence. He’s still the Home Run King.
Come out here to San Francisco where he played, he was never even proven to be guilty, and yet can be booed when in attendance at events. Some still love him, but the majority see him as a cheat. Just like the Bash Brothers, we found out they were on the juice and sent them packing out the Bay Area to dif teams. We may smoke a lot of pot out here, but as a region, we don't respect cheaters who used PED's/steroids, for the most part. Because we are sport fanatics out here and old school with the belief that the best don't need the extras. We been spoiled out here with sporting greats through the years.. clean sporting greats.

Oh I hadn't seen that. I referred to some friends who are in the business tell me.
Chael Sonnen said it in an interview. Can't remember which.
And just through logical thinking through ingredients contained and banned
What business are they in? Being if in the mma industrt, they gave you false info, which is odd of they are friends of yours. I never listen to anything Chael says either, like Schaub, it's very biased and simple minded in thought. Caffeine is on the list, but like I said.. if contained within a supplement then yes, one could possibly be suspended, though it has never happened thus far that I know of.

People want that competitive advantage... Cheating will always happen. Now getting caught... USADA vs Legacy!!!

Weight cutting can also give a competitive advantage.

Being wealthier can give a competitive advantage.

I've seen too many juiced up fighters lose to care about PEDs personallly.

F-Yo-Thread.gif

Did you really compare Coffee and redbull to PED's?
I had to have read that wrong

Not if we are paying for it

Quit paying for it then. Meanwhile, quit watching the Olympics, NFL, NBA, Professional Soccer, MLB, NHL, and practically every sport because they all have varying levels of drug testing.

a guy gets caught, he loses the legacy - i think its plain and simple.

so you are saying testosterone or T based analogues have no effect on decision making?

most anabolic steroids require a needle. people on T are just as crazy as dopeheads and methheads.

based on molecular structure birth control is most closely related to anabolic steroids.

but other than weight gain, birth control actually stabilizes women for the most part. Roid Rage is a real thing.

While I believe it can make you more aggressive, there are zero studies proving ‘roid rage’ is real. Some of the nicest people I’ve ever met and dealt with in my life were on anabolic steroids. And yes, it’ll affect your decision making JUST like birth control pills or any other hormones. Not even close to cocaine or methamphetamine. You saying “people on T are just as crazy as dopeheads or methheads” Is one of the most ignorant statements I’ve heard on sherdog and that’s saying a lot.

It’s because this stupid mentality testosterone gets treated harshly in terms of law by the government and people get hesitant to go on TRT that they need for their health and feminists bitch about ‘toxic masculinity’. Don’t comment on things you are ignorant about in the future.

Back