why should anyone fight in Canada?

Shaddows

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
It is apparently either finish or you get robbed a decision!!!
Marcos & Esparza
Zahabi & Vieira

Santos is lucky he scored the KO...

Marcos & Esparza
Zahabi & Vieira

Well marshman is actually welsh, which isn't in Canada, so I don't see why santos needed the KO aha?! To be honest this markos fight was fucking terrible. I also thought zahabi just edged it? No robberies here.

only fight i didnt agree with was randa fight. More like good luck winning a close dec in brazil against a Brazilian fighter

Marcos & Esparza
Zahabi & Vieira

At least we got sweet health care. And we don't have goofs everywhere packing hand guns.

And our cigarettes are way better. So is the beer, except it's way more expensive.

1063153.gif

At least we got sweet health care. And we don't have goofs everywhere packing hand guns.

And our cigarettes are way better. So is the beer, except it's way more expensive.

1063153.gif
Couldn't have said it better.
#fuck America

1063153.gif
Yeah, but you have the French.,

Yeah, but you have the French.,
Ugh, Bi-lingualism in my province is a pox. Eats up so much unnecessary funding. Such a waste of money to appease the minority.

Well marshman is actually welsh, which isn't in Canada, so I don't see why santos needed the KO aha?! To be honest this markos fight was fucking terrible. I also thought zahabi just edged it? No robberies here.
No, sorry, but I disagree.

Santos won the first round soundly.
Not because he was better, but because zahabi did nothing.

On second round, Same thing for 4.5 minutes until last second when he connected. I don;t think he won just for that.

Last round he won.

But 30-27 was a disgraceful and blatant bias shown.

Same for Esparza.
She won probably all rounds.
The only time Markos edged her was after Esparza took her down and she almost locked a reverse guillotine, but Esparza reversed the position and ended up on top..

On both it was pretty clear that the Canadians lost.

Marcos & Esparza
Zahabi & Vieira

Sounds like a sweet deal for Canadian fighters.

only fight i didnt agree with was randa fight. More like good luck winning a close dec in brazil against a Brazilian fighter
you mean like Davis "beat" Machida?

Sorry, robberies happens anywhere, but in Canada it is just impossible to win decisions against Canadians, unless it is so clear even them judges can't "fake" it.

you mean like Davis "beat" Machida?

Sorry, robberies happens anywhere, but in Canada it is just impossible to win decisions against Canadians, unless it is so clear even them judges can't "fake" it.
lol you can nit pick all you want it dosent change the fact brazil tends to be bias when it comes to brazilian fighters

No, sorry, but I disagree.

Santos won the first round soundly.
Not because he was better, but because zahabi did nothing.

On second round, Same thing for 4.5 minutes until last second when he connected. I don;t think he won just for that.

Last round he won.

But 30-27 was a disgraceful and blatant bias shown.

Same for Esparza.
She won probably all rounds.
The only time Markos edged her was after Esparza took her down and she almost locked a reverse guillotine, but Esparza reversed the position and ended up on top..

On both it was pretty clear that the Canadians lost.

You mean Viera right? I think zahabi won 2 rounds, but 30-27 is maybe pushing it. Having said that, 6 media outlets scored it 30-27 to zahabi. So a robbery it certainly was not. I have markos the first round and Esparza the second, but again it was a close fight. Why do you hate Canada so much?

Marcos & Esparza
Zahabi & Vieira

A better question is why are they letting all the good canadian fighters sign with different promotions and why do they have so many cards in Canada but so few in Toronto?

Zahabi won two 10-8 rounds according to the new judging criteria. You don't have to dominate the round for 5 minutes to get the 10-8. If almost finish the fight in the last minute or whenever, it can be given as a 10-8.

Back