Why people listen Tekashi 69?

Discussion in 'Music Discussion (BAM'S Bieberverse)' started by Dankoz, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Adrian Rierson

Adrian Rierson White Belt

Americans are weird, end thread.

2. badascan

badascan Pugnacious Audacious Moral Nihilist Platinum Member

so because of this thread i looked up the video with him and nikki minaj... a few things i observed, he is certainly bi sexual or implies that he is. The song is an embarrassing piece of shit. Nikki's ass is four times wider than he is and look terrible in any position other than from the front with her on her knees face down. I think kids like these things partly because they are not supposed to like them, we all did it to a certain degree when we were children. unfortunately there is nothing redeeming about this song or video, especially for youth...

3. mrbaapt

mrbaapt Purple Belt

Except he never was on soundcloud. He's aligned himself with the east coast Bloods which is helping his music branch out to the west. He's got a big machine behind him.

4. mrbaapt

mrbaapt Purple Belt

What does this have to do with Tekashi though? You didn't get the memo? Nikki Minaj collabs do pretty fucking well. Big fake asses helped turn FeFe platinum in less than 2 weeks.

You sound like a housewife writing about Elvis Presley in the 1950s.

5. BeeCee

BeeCee Purple Belt

I agree with your second line but not the first

6. badascan

badascan Pugnacious Audacious Moral Nihilist Platinum Member

whoa... easy takeshi. the song and video are indefensible

*edit: "You sound like a housewife writing about Elvis Presley in the 1950s" ? you "sound" like you have reading comprehension issues...

7. Tuf_guy

Tuf_guy Silver Belt

Because
    TREY WAY, TREY WAY, TREY WAY!

Plus trolling is more accepted now. And he starts a bunch of shit, so people start following his bullshit, plus he's always streaming, and playing the baller role... and people end up listening when he has a song. Plus in all honesty, I really think the kids have worse taste in rap than before.