Why people listen Tekashi 69?

Dankoz

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Beats are terrible, flow and lyrics are wack. He is no gangsta, doesn't tell stories or speak the truth. Humor would be most reasonable reason but you don't really find anything fun from his songs. I'll just don't get it. What is the think in this guy which hits to the people and makes them listen to him?

That dude is just like a meme, nobody takes him serious.

That dude is just like a meme, nobody takes him serious.

Well that's true, but guy is moron, doesn't have any idea how to rap and still makes more money in one day than me in one year.

It's fuckin treyway!

Well that's true, but guy is moron, doesn't have any idea how to rap and still makes more money in one day than me in one year.

Money doesnt equal success

No it doesnt not in all cases.
Let's not be children about this. If you can find a way to take care of yourself and your family without money, let me know. Otherwise - Money equals success.

Let's not be children about this. If you can find a way to take care of yourself and your family without money, let me know. Otherwise - Money equals success.

Lets agree to disagree

Tekashi is entertaining. Music is not aweful. I think he's hilarious.
He's probably going to get his ass shot though. I'm ok with that

Lets agree to disagree
Oh my fucking God.

bnghd.gif

I have no idea.

Teenagers? They'll listen to anything. I mean, I was listening to Limp Bizkit when I was a teenager.

Oh shit i didnt know rainbow Brite could rap

All of these soundcloud rappers are pretty shitty at what they do..

Tekashi is entertaining. Music is not aweful. I think he's hilarious.
He's probably going to get his ass shot though. I'm ok with that

I feel the same way but I secretly dig his music. He's a soundcloud rapper Katy Perry. His music makes you believe in yourself.

Plus the whole car wreck is fun to watch.

Scuuuuuuummmmmm Gaaaaannnnggg

That song Kooda was catchy, but I get the feeling his mouth is writing checks his ass can't cash.

And there have been a lot of questions about his sexuality. The video with Niki Minaj handily answers those questions.

Back