Why not pay for the wall like so??

Trump Tower looks pretty nice
homepage-bg-tower.jpg

Da Fuq is wrong you, thinking a man who builds earth defying structures for 50years can't build a fucking wall
Build a wall, sure. Finance a wall, not so much.

If he doesn't make Mexico pay for it then he's a fucking liar.
And that doesn't mean "Americans will pay for it first and then I'll do some budgetary trick that'll make it all work out eventually"

CRpjhx2UcAAArwh.jpg

Im pretty sure that all government spending must go through Congress, so its not like you can withold money from cities and use them for other things.

I dont know if there is money approved for a wall right now, but ill assume the bulk of it will have to wait until 2018 after the next budget passes.
353281_mrp_in_l.jpg

Who cares? If we ever get the dough from Mexico in any form we'll consider it reimbursed. In the meantime there's a certain poetic justice to the fact that these liberal cities refusal to enforce the law is funding the wall to enforce our borders.

So Trump wants cities like Chicago to do their job and fight crime or he will send the Feds in, but he also wants those same cities to do the Federal Government's job and enforce immigration laws but he won't step in for that?

CRpjhx2UcAAArwh.jpg

Im pretty sure that all government spending must go through Congress, so its not like you can withold money from cities and use them for other things.

I dont know if there is money approved for a wall right now, but ill assume the bulk of it will have to wait until 2018 after the next budget passes.

Wrong, they just said on TV they have the means and money to do it and it will start now.

Trump could take all money being sent to Mexico from the United States and use it for the wall.

They should use illegals they catch to build it. They work minimum wage on the wall and are rewarded with work visas. Any not willing to work on it are deported.

There's nobody that actually thinks that Mexico was going to cut a check for the wall..Trump even said before he won that they'll pay one way or another. Saying otherwise is just haters grasping at straws. Keep hating libs. .. This is what it looks like when a president keeps his promises.

Wrong, they just said on TV they have the means and money to do it and it will start now.

I didnt said they couldnt build it, i simply said that it requires approval by congress to get the funds.

I didnt said they couldnt build it, i simply said that it requires approval by congress to get the funds.

It's been approved by congress and then Obama halted it. So Trump is starting the program back up again.

You do realize how stupid you look for being a dem nuthugger and asking that question, right? Such an odd topic. Typically Republicans would be against expanding government and spending more money while you Democrats would be all for it.

I wonder. Will the Republicans be able to live with themselves knowing they threw billions at a stupid fence that people will climb over? And will Democrats threaten to stop paying federal taxes or actually go through with it?

I laughed at "republicans are against expanding government"

Not the presidents that's for sure.

Trump could take all money being sent to Mexico from the United States and use it for the wall.

That's what I'm saying too. Also the money going to Egypt and Pakistan should be redirected towards the wall fund.

Amarite?

Back