Why not pay for the wall like so??

Which is exactly why it's important to demand that he come up that Mexican money up front instead of promising that we'll get it back somewhere else.

I simply cannot believe how many wall supporters suddenly don't care about where the money comes from.
What's an extra $27 billion-@40 billion?

this wall is gonna put the wall taco truck industry out of business

You mean alternative dollars?
I got this.

GettyImages-92418331.jpg.846x529_q85_box-0,48,3000,1924_crop_detail.jpg

why dont we just build the wall, conquer Mexico, make them pay for it, then leave.

I care and I won't consider us reimbursed.

There's no poetic justice to liberal cities funding the wall. Liberal cities don't enforce the border, immigration law is the fed's responsibility, etc. There's no poetic justice there.

Making Mexico pay for the wall is poetic justice since they are the primary source of illegal immigrants. Sanctuary cities are American cities that have illegal immigrants due to the fed's failure to control the border and then crying like a little bitch because the states don't bend over backwards to do the fed's job.

Legally, the states and the sanctuary cities can't enforce immigration law so legally they can't hold illegal immigrants for being illegal. They can be (and should be) more cooperative but it's not their job.

So when the fed decides to finally do it's job and manage our borders, I don't want Americans, sanctuary cities or not, being forced to pay for the shit. We already paid for it with our taxes. So get Mexico to pay for the wall or use the money we already give them to manage the border.

I'm not going to get distracted by some emotional vendetta against American cities just because I don't agree with them.

This was a great post, thank you

By refusing the funnel the tax revenue they collect to the federal government.

thats not how it works, unless every person in the city independently stops paying federal income tax directly to the IRS and is willing to independently get charged with tax evasion

your city cant intercept your tax money from going to the IRS

Why not make two countries?

The Democratic states of America for all the modern profitable cities and the Republic of America for the povo and resource based ones?
Lol at thinking "modern profitable cities" are such because of illegal, low-wage, low-skill tomato pickers, not in spite of them.

It's gonna be a shitty wall and a waste of money.

Trump Tower looks pretty nice
homepage-bg-tower.jpg

Da Fuq is wrong you, thinking a man who builds earth defying structures for 50years can't build a fucking wall

Lol at thinking "modern profitable cities" are such because of illegal, low-wage, low-skill tomato pickers, not in spite of them.

You missed the point. That was not at all what i was saying.

The wall will achieve nothing except being a huge stain on America for decades and sucking away billions of dollars for tax payers money. It's as stupid an idea as I've ever heard.

It's like a plan a 6 year old would think of.
Maybe you're right, but he ran on it and was elected. He's pretty much obligated at this point.

I care and I won't consider us reimbursed.

There's no poetic justice to liberal cities funding the wall. Liberal cities don't enforce the border, immigration law is the fed's responsibility, etc. There's no poetic justice there.

Making Mexico pay for the wall is poetic justice since they are the primary source of illegal immigrants. Sanctuary cities are American cities that have illegal immigrants due to the fed's failure to control the border and then crying like a little bitch because the states don't bend over backwards to do the fed's job.

Legally, the states and the sanctuary cities can't enforce immigration law so legally they can't hold illegal immigrants for being illegal. They can be (and should be) more cooperative but it's not their job.

So when the fed decides to finally do it's job and manage our borders, I don't want Americans, sanctuary cities or not, being forced to pay for the shit. We already paid for it with our taxes. So get Mexico to pay for the wall or use the money we already give them to manage the border.

I'm not going to get distracted by some emotional vendetta against American cities just because I don't agree with them.

I mean besides you.

As a Trump fan since day 1 I'm not thrilled about the whole wall idea though I am extremely impressed the dude is following through with most of what he ran on... and its been about a week. It's gonna be all about execution with this wall ...His presidency will be judged on it.

As a Trump fan since day 1 I'm not thrilled about the whole wall idea though I am extremely impressed the dude is following through with most of what he ran on... and its been about a week. It's gonna be all about execution with this wall ...His presidency will be judged on it.

Does the tax return turn around bother you?

just rewrite the immigration act to include illegal entry punishable by up to 20 years in prison instead of the current misdemeanor -- take whomever you catch and put them in for profit prisons. Have them work as cheap labour -- send some kick backs to the mexican government so they dont push for extradition. That way you have a scare tactic large enough to keep would be hoppers to think twice AND still have a way to profit off cheap labour should they be caught.

No wall needed.

But really, the problem isnt a wall -- thats a stupid idea. The problem is that people who get caught just face a misdemeanor which just leads to a sandwich and a bus ride back over the border. No wonder recidivism is so high, and so many take the risk.

make the penalty something harsh and make sure they know it.

Last edited:
American's still think their tax money directly funded abortions?

Hey man, all that fluff about sexual education and programs that actually helped decrease the spread of disease and decrease the number of abortions is besides the point. Abortion bad! Jesus said so!

How about Trump voters pay for that fucking wall if they want it so bad? They're the geniuses who don't realize a lot of illegals enter the States legally via airports and just stay well past their visa. Walls for the sky!

Does the tax return turn around bother you?

Or the private email server his top people have? Like the one Bush Jr.'s people set up and somehow "lost" over 22 million emails. Nothing shady there at all. But Hilary's emails!

thats not how it works, unless every person in the city independently stops paying federal income tax directly to the IRS and is willing to independently get charged with tax evasion

your city cant intercept your tax money from going to the IRS

Yeah, it is how it works.

NY pays $1 for every 91 cents it gets from the government. It's a great deal!

Back