Why nobody talk about Michael "Venom" Page (MVP)

I thought the Daley fight was underway. What happened?

Maybe if he'll fight someone we've heard of he would get some respect.

Who's he fighting I honestly didn't know he was even fighting mma again. I thought he was can crushing in boxing.
He signed a 15 fight boxing contract but then Bellator insisted he had to fight his next bout in the cage.

Seem like everyone go crazy when guy undefeated and this guy undefeated should we not be obsessive crazy

Venom Nation ???

???
it's simple ufc has alot of guys like him, and they come and go facing strong competiion

on the whole package he has, isreal showed up at 183 for his MW fight, could make 170, was the #1 MW kickboxer at one point and his style might actually serve him better in mma.

so real kickboxer>black sage. MVP would shoot on stylebender so fast

He signed a 15 fight boxing contract but then Bellator insisted he had to fight his next bout in the cage.
15 fights contract? LOL

Expect him to fight every other weekend against a 2-27 record typo of guys. LOL.

When was the last time Conor fought?!!

But every day

CONOR!!!!

CONOR!!!!
CONOR!!!!
Well, Conor at least beat some top guys and won a title.

MVP is happy to crush cans. Not that I have a problem with that. Watching him obliterate overmatched opponents is funny as fuck.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is probably because he has fought the same number of top 50 welterweights as I have....

Maybe because he’s a glorified can crusher and has admittedly stated to be happy as such.

Because hes in Bellator, barely fights and doesnt fight anyone good.

Compare him to last stylebender who has 1 UFC fight, booked again right away. If he's good enough to beat legit guys he'll be fighting top guys within 18 months.

Meanwhile in May it will be 4 years that MVP has been in Bellator and he still isnt fighting top guys.

OMG somewhere mods are crying.. @Clippy have fund other sub forums.
Winter is coming

I've seen a thread lately asking "why don't UFC fighters pad their records?"

I think the fans' general dislike for MVP is the answer. I personally like him, even though he does pad his record. And seems to be more interested in boxing recently, where the padding is gonna be much worse.

Back