Why no love for the .40 calibers

She can't be firing full power loads. .45 Colts maybe?

.454, not .45

I'm not saying she likes it. She shot it once and she won't do it again, but doesn't stop her from bragging about it

I should've taken a video of it from my phone. I don't see any females on Youtube shooting a .454 with one hand yet.

.454, not .45

I'm not saying she likes it. She shot it once and she won't do it again, but doesn't stop her from bragging about it

I should've taken a video of it from my phone. I don't see any females on Youtube shooting a .454 with one hand yet.

I mentioned .45 Colt loads because they can be used in a .454 as "fun" loads. If she's able (offhand or rested?) to hang onto a .454 hunting load with one hand, even a 10" barrel, she's amazing.

Since this is back at the top I'll throw in that the Glock unsupported chamber theory doesn't explain why I've seen Taurus, CZ variants, and Beretta .40's that have kaboomed. I think it has more to do with the common "semi wadcutter" profile of the common .40 round and the fact that even nominal .40 loads are pretty hot. I still don't own a .40 but my friend has shot his Glock so much that it's finally breaking down on him with no issues.

.454, not .45

I use to one hand a pistol grip mossberg 590 with 3" 00buck, but not for anything less than a $20 dollar bet. I tried it a month or so ago just to see, and I will NEVER do it again. Oh how I miss my young wrists.

It wasn't that long ago that everyone was drooling over the .40. If you had a 9 instead of a 40 people questioned you.

this. my first handgun was a 40, but I traded it in for a 9mm because the ammo was so much cheaper.

Although now I see that the prices have leveled out, 40 sw is maybe $.08 more per cartridge.

Although the increase in cost of 9mm mmao may be due to the ammo buy-up that's been going on since Obama took office and the zombie apocalypse began.

Not sure, I've been out of the bullet market for 5 years.

Back