Why no love for the .40 calibers

Would love for them to make a single stack 1911a1 clone in 10mm* or a Sig profiled auto along the lines of a 229 in the same. I just dont like the Glock grip angle as fine as their pistols are.

*for less than a grand and a half.

Gunsamerica.com has a few Delta Elite's for around $800.

Last edited:
I'm about to get a Glock 20. I'm out in the woods a lot and I'm tired of packin my big ol six shooter. Is there any advice or things to watch out for with a 10mm?

I'm about to get a Glock 20. I'm out in the woods a lot and I'm tired of packin my big ol six shooter. Is there any advice or things to watch out for with a 10mm?

Price and availability of ammo.

^ I noticed that but I don't care. I have a .357 as my shtf gun I just wanted an automatic with serious power.

glock is good

Last edited:
How's the kick on the Glock 29?

I have a Glock 23 40 Cal and I love it. Comes with 13 rd Mags... 10 if you are in CA...

I love the .40. It has been proven in tests to have better ballistics than standard load .45, .357, .38 or 9mm. I own two .40s and never had problem. I would never buy a Glock though regardless of caliber.

I love my px4 storm in .40... the problem is its expensive to shoot. Still my caliber of choice for home defense.

I love my px4 storm in .40... the problem is its expensive to shoot. Still my caliber of choice for home defense.

Do you have the matching CX4? My brother has switched to carrying his PX9, and keeps his CX9 in his truck.

I love the .40. It has been proven in tests to have better ballistics than standard load .45, .357, .38 or 9mm. I own two .40s and never had problem. I would never buy a Glock though regardless of caliber.

Im calling shinanigans. I would like to see these statistics you speak of. Better ballistics how exactly? That's a very general statement to make.

Nice. Its funny how people make guns seem like they kick a lot more than they do. Prior to shooting a .44 mag you'd think it was gonna break your hand just by pickin it up.

Nice. Its funny how people make guns seem like they kick a lot more than they do. Prior to shooting a .44 mag you'd think it was gonna break your hand just by pickin it up.

I think people just use recoil as an excuse for poor accuracy. Or they want people to think they're a boss for shooting high powered rounds by making them think they're wrist breakers. The only calibers that are actually difficult are .454 Casull, .460 Ruger, and .500 S&W, in my experience and they're still quite manageable.

My buddies uncle has a .460 and yeah that thing booms lol never shot a .454 or a .500. But if I see pictures of girls shooting them its doable lol

My buddies uncle has a .460 and yeah that thing booms lol never shot a .454 or a .500. But if I see pictures of girls shooting them its doable lol

They're definitely doable, but that .500 made my arm sore for a while after 10rds. I did weigh about 40 lbs lighter then though. Still a bit painful.

Yeah I don't think would ever get a .500 unless I lived in Alaska or somethin.

My wife can shoot a .454 casull with one hand and she's tiny. She won't try it with a smith .500 though

Back