Why no backlash for Rothwell

white male privilege with movie star good looks

a lot of folks were shitting on Rothwell when he popped recently. I always thought it was because a lot of people were like they're only good because of the muscles! despite the fact there are other more valuable benefits to roiding while training.

Then there's the fact that Ubereem, TRT Vitor are considered some of the best in their divisions at the time and would be a tough match up for anyones favorite fighters

Then there's the fact that Ubereem, TRT Vitor are considered some of the best in their divisions at the time and would be a tough match up for anyones favorite fighters
Well, Roided Ben was also one of the best with impressive wins over Reem and Barnett, but he wasn't as recognized as being such.

Because his looks represent the average Sherdogger. Out of shape and socially awkward.

Vitor, Reem, and Cyborg are top-tier, successful fighters; Rothwell is not.
Rothwell has better wins than Cyborg (albeit, she dominates a division but it's a horribly shallow one) and a better recent track record than Vitor. Has a win over Reem and a SUB over Barnett, his UFC track record isn't much worse than Reem's given the losses Reem has.

Even comparing to TRT Vitor, Ben beating Reem and Barnett is arguably equal to Vitor beating Luke and Bisping at the time.

Don't be deceived by aesthetics. :D

1. his recent test is still under review. fans should not jump to conclusions until he is found guilty.

2. uhh neither nog tested positive ever to my knowledge. am i wrong here?

Rothwell is worthless and irrelevant

what are you talking about? The hw division is weak as fuck and rothwell is easily top 10.

“I have been under the care of a physician and trying to overcome a medical illness. I would appreciate the chance to show that I have not cheated nor did I [intend] to cheat. Please hold your opinions of me until all the facts are out." - b.roth

Lol, he knocked the fuck out of Reem, whether people will call it a 'fluke' or not.

He is a top level, successful fighter.

what are you talking about? The hw division is weak as fuck and rothwell is easily top 10.

My men! Check this out:

Rothwell has better wins than Cyborg (albeit, she dominates a division but it's a horribly shallow one) and a better recent track record than Vitor. Has a win over Reem and a SUB over Barnett, his UFC track record isn't much worse than Reem's given the losses Reem has.

Even comparing to TRT Vitor, Ben beating Reem and Barnett is arguably equal to Vitor beating Luke and Bisping at the time.

Don't be deceived by aesthetics. :D

#AestheticsDon'tMatter

#AestheticsAren'tRealFighting (no, not supposed to make sense)

Also @phunky

Because Rothwell doesn't have white knights worried about what people say about him TS. Those fighters get shit because they have fans to poke fun at.

Also as mentioned it's the same reason people would go nuts if Tom Brady got popped for PEDs but wouldn't talk about the 3rd RB on a roster getting popped.

Or their defensive end who just happened to pop for the same shit as his UFC brother?

It's funny, every time someone like Vitor, Cyborg or Reem are mentioned, a bunch of kids get all worked up and start crying steroids. Meanwhile Ben Rothwell got popped multiple times and I never see any criticism for him? Also Barnett, Mir and Big Nog?

Is it cause most of you are out of shape fucks with dad bods who can't stand to see a dude with a six pack?

Fucken double standard.
Are they kids that cry or Dad bod men?

Because Rothwell doesn't have white knights worried about what people say about him TS. Those fighters get shit because they have fans to poke fun at.

This probably the best answer.

I didn't really give a shit that Anderson roided, I wanted to troll his fans quite a bit...

#lowmotivations#shadenfreude

It's funny, every time someone like Vitor, Cyborg or Reem are mentioned, a bunch of kids get all worked up and start crying steroids. Meanwhile Ben Rothwell got popped multiple times and I never see any criticism for him? Also Barnett, Mir and Big Nog?

Is it cause most of you are out of shape fucks with dad bods who can't stand to see a dude with a six pack?

Fucken double standard.
He also talked so much shit about people popping hot and accusing people.

"I doubt Cain Velasquez fights the same way after UFC drug testing kicks in"

"80 percent or more heavyweights were on performance-enhancing drugs"

“These guys are changing. They’re not the same,” Rothwell said. “You see the Alistair [Overeem] and Junior dos Santos fight [in December], even when they get on the scale, the way they fought — there are a lot of changes. Travis Browne just struggled to beat a guy [Matt Mitrione] I trashed in two minutes. There are a lot of changes going on right now in this division and I’m excited to be a part of it.”

Back