Why Lorenz Larkin's deserves some respect

AldoStillGoat

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This dude was literally KO'd (what a freaking chin) and gets back up and still presses forward looking to KO Lima in the same round

That display of heart made me a fan

you?

Lima has huge power in that left hook.

Lorenz fought valiantly, he was just a step behind and got out-worked.

I'm betting he will have another shot at the title within a year.

He's one of the best WWs in the world right now.

Lima has huge power in that left hook.

Lorenz fought valiantly, he was just a step behind and got out-worked.

I'm betting he will have another shot at the title within a year.

He's one of the best WWs in the world right now.

I'm not gonna act like I've seen Larkin fight before last night, but I remember everyone complaining about Larkin not being signed by the UFC

Now I see why...

He has power and is not afraid to trade

UFC messed up letting this guy go, he's an entertainer

I'll admit I havnt watched Larkin's WW fights but I have watched his MW fights where he always seemed hesitant. Larkin's footwork and hand speed were there but so was Lima's head movement and powerful counters. There are alot of good fights I would love to see Larkin in now. I'm glad he's in Bellator for the time being

I'll admit I havnt watched Larkin's WW fights but I have watched his MW fights where he always seemed hesitant. Larkin's footwork and hand speed were there but so was Lima's head movement and powerful counters. There are alot of good fights I would love to see Larkin in now. I'm glad he's in Bellator for the time being

That's interesting you say he was hesitant at MW. Maybe the bigger fighters made him a little more hesitant to stand and trade?

I'm definitely looking forward to his next fights

He is a beast in orthodox stance. He can only jab out of southpaw. The announcers were morons for ignoring that. Something happened to him at the end of the second. I don't know if it was leg kicks or what, but something was keeping him in that ineffective stance.

For those that didn't watch Larkin in the ufc. Look up his fight vs Magny, it was perfection

He is a beast in orthodox stance. He can only jab out of southpaw. The announcers were morons for ignoring that. Something happened to him at the end of the second. I don't know if it was leg kicks or what, but something was keeping him in that ineffective stance.

Sounds like he has a muscle imbalance on the left side of his pelvis

At least that's what happened to me after my left knee injury, can't throw anything with significant power in southpaw stance except for a jab.. orthodox I'm fine

I'd be interested to know what the reason was for Larkin to stay in southpaw if he wasn't as effective with it

For those that didn't watch Larkin in the ufc. Look up his fight vs Magny, it was perfection
I kept wondering during the Bellator fight when THAT Larkin - the guy who fought Magny - was gonna show up. He never did.

Shills last night

"Larkin was never my friend..."

I think we have a Q&A curse when it comes to title fights....

tZOS8.gif

Back