Why Justin Gaethje will ktfo Michael Johnson

I don't like Johnson but he's better everywhere than Gaethje

This isn't gonna be Luis Palomino here, this is a seasoned UFC veteran that has been fighting the best

Sure, Johnson got smashed by Khabib, but there is no shame in losing to Khabib imo

Gaethje is gonna get put away like Poirier I think.. Michael will just be too quick to handle
MJ has cleaner hands, but Gaethje has the superior wrestling, clinching and kicking game.

Isn't this the guy that took two rounds to finish a guy with one arm?

tenor.gif

The guy with one arm was undefeated and had never been finished before though

Ok? Newell still had beat no one of note.

Can you think of any other so called elite LW that couldn't finish a dude with one arm in a few minutes.?

Ok? Newell still had beat no one of note.

Can you think of any other so called elite LW that couldn't finish a dude with one arm in a few minutes.?
We never got a chance to find out. Newell was a pretty legit prospect despite having one arm. I don't see how being the only guy to beat him should somehow discredit Gaejthe

Give me Gaethje come fight time.
He is going to win more than he will lose in the UFC.

Johnson will KO him if anything.

It's a highlight video... ANyone can look like the best fighter ever in a highlight video.

I saw a freakin highlight video with Jon Fitch before i watched any of his fights. Thought he was one of the most exciting fighters at 170

I don't see MJ getting knocked out at all. Justtin might have the better wrestling, but MJ has faced Khabib who is a far more superior grappler. Granted MJ got mauled on the ground, he will never face another grappler with that skillset. MJ via UD.

We never got a chance to find out. Newell was a pretty legit prospect despite having one arm. I don't see how being the only guy to beat him should somehow discredit Gaejthe

Newell never fought anyone in the top 50 before Gaethje. Him being undefeated against cans means close to nothing.

I just can't imagine fringe top 10 guys like Johnson and Porier even letting him go past 1st round.

Can you give cliff notes?
Did you not watch the press conference I mean god damn I stated an opinion and now I am being ask to give fucking cliff notes. Here is a cliff note go jump off one and report back on the time it took to hit

MJ can win but i think he gets walked down. Gaethje is a demon.

Did you not watch the press conference I mean god damn I stated an opinion and now I am being ask to give fucking cliff notes. Here is a cliff note go jump off one and report back on the time it took to hit
Are you ok?

If Justin uses his wrestling he should get the win.

Back