Why Jon is still the GOAT

$uicideboy$

ROPE GANG
Banned
Reaction score
From what I have observed there seems to be two different approaches posters on Sherdog take when it comes to discussing PEDs.

One reasons that every fighter is clean unless they have failed a drug test, arguing that there is no actual proof or evidence to say that the fighter was using something. Using this line of reasoning, which so many of you do, we can look at Jon and see, he only popped for estrogen blockers. Not steroids, hgh, epo or any other serious PED. There is no actual proof (which you so badly crave in every situtation) he was ever juicing. Jon is innocent, and still #1.

The second approach is when they say they don't need direct evidence or absolute proof because red flags, "common sense" and basic knowledge about sports is enough to safely say pro athletes at the top level are all using PEDs. This is the same group of people who will see Jon popping for estrogen blockers and say hes juicing, despite there not being any direct evidence of this. This line of reasoning requires all top fighters to be thought of as juicers, ESPECIALLY those with red flags/those who fought when testing was lacking (pre usada). Meaning Jon was dirty, just like everyone else. This means Jon is still #1.

You haters celebrated too early, failing to see your hypocrisy. Jon is still undeniably the GOAT.

Jon-Jones-UFC-World-Tour-478x270.jpg

bones bless

Last edited:
Taking PEDs does not delegitimise your claim to GOATness,

In the words of the great sage Nate Diaz: "They're all on steroids"

Didn't read but 100% agreed
Bones bless

The second approach is when they say they don't need direct evidence or absolute proof because red flags, common sense and basic knowledge about sports is enough to safely say pro athletes at the top level are all using PEDs. This is the same group of people who will see Jon popping for estrogen blockers and say hes juicing, despite there not being any direct evidence of this.

chastise haters for burying their hands in the sand while you are doing the exact same thing

<bball1><3>

TLDR; crybabyestrogen/10

Jonathozole metabodwight Hydroxy-Jones

jones_running.gif

Gy1QLOa.gif

Also, this is not about PEDs or steroids or whatever. This is just another reason for his haters to bash him even more.

I mean, TRT Vitor is a legend on here

I love me some Jon Jones tho... cage fighting is a savage sport get the fuck over it

Bullshit. He got caught taking PEDs and when he tried to explain it away he said he didn't take anything he hasn't been taking for years. So basically he admitted to taking PEDs for years. He has real talent, anybody can see that but his entire career is put into question now. He needs to go away. He's an embarrassment to the sport.

I see your point and I have went recent from seeming anti PEDs on these threads to (wrongly) being pro them. Mainly cause I do hate the hypocrisy and witch hunts on Jones and Brock at the moment, when I suspect the majority are on some things.

However being popped does make me think these athletes were on cycle for longer and probably using a wider cocktail of PEDs to actually get popped. So hate the witch hunts but at same time find it hard to totally defend them, though being caught doesn't necessarily mean they were taking more stuff and for longer/more cycles it does arouse suspicion.

Also the crying, walking out of press conference and search for 'tainted supplements' may not take away GOAT credentials but does take away some of his MAN credentials, but then that is the business they are in, just wish they would be honest when caught but that aint the sport game.

Also, this is not about PEDs or steroids or whatever. This is just another reason for his haters to bash him even more.

yeah but him not being able to get his shit together is rough on his fans it's no wonder he has haters

Jones is also the only dude to ever beat TRTor, another reason to be the GOAT

That's some serious willful ignorance right there. Don't be this guy, people.

Never was you noob

When you're talking fights, losing rounds doesn't mean a whole lot, but when you're talking GOAT it certainly does.

Fedor = GOAT
32 fights and only lost one round! 24 finishes

Jones lost more rounds to Gus than Fedor did in 32 fights.

Jones was 3rd before all this and still is. His positive test doesn't change all he's accomplished

Back