Why Jacobs Not Weighing in Was an Issue

I agree it's practically impossible for both guys to weigh the same. I'd just like to have the additional info of the fight night weights and not have to speculate.
Ok. I see. Thats fair. Logical. I dont feel the need to know but I can see why some fans would.

Here is something else I thought of but Im sure others mentioned it.
If I'm facing a murderous puncher like GGG. A guy who is billed as the biggest puncher in the sport. An all time great KO artist.
I would want as much time as possible to rehydrate the water and fluid within my skull and brain. FUCK SAME DAY WEIGH INS. They are saying it takes days to kind of replenish the area protecting the brain after a cut.
Frankly a same day weigh in against a guy like GGG should be banned.

I would say it doesnt matter because he made the weight to be honest.
Its like he was going to be bigger than GGG no matter what even if he did make weight that morning. He had all day to rehydrate more. Less than skipping the weigh in but still bigger than GGG.
Its like people are so up in arms about an imaginary arbitrary number.

If you cut a ton of weight its been proven it can be more harmful than helpful. It kind of checks and balances itself.
You already admitted Jacobs was bigger. Destroying all your trolling.

You then admit that cutting a ton of weight can be harmful. Which us why, as I've been saying, he didn't show up to the second weigh in. So he could be bigger and better hydrated.

You then say chin being genetic destroys my argument that being better hydrated helps your chin (no idea what angle you were going for there) but then go on to say that punching power is genetic and aided by size. Further supporting my claim that jacobs came in with every advantage possible.

I've never seen anyone contradict themselves like you have and still solider on like the dumbass you are. It's so comical I can't stop watching!

Quote from GGG...

"It's his problem, I respect my sport. I respect boxing. This IBF, it's his problem, not mine. It doesn't matter to me."

If he doesn't care why should anyone else?

You already admitted Jacobs was bigger. Destroying all your trolling.

You then admit that cutting a ton of weight can be harmful. Which us why, as I've been saying, he didn't show up to the second weigh in. So he could be bigger and better hydrated.

You then say chin being genetic destroys my argument that being better hydrated helps your chin (no idea what angle you were going for there) but then go on to say that punching power is genetic and aided by size. Further supporting my claim that jacobs came in with every advantage possible.

I've never seen anyone contradict themselves like you have and still solider on like the dumbass you are. It's so comical I can't stop watching!
I thought you were blocking me... more proof you just literally talk out of your ass.

You cant stop because you are too stupid to understand facts.
You are getting beat up bad in here
You have no idea how the titles work. Hahahah. Somebody else is schooling you on that as we speak.
None of your random retard thoughts have anything to do with my points. You are literally making up points and arguing with yourself.

It's relevant because the concept of having weight classes is more or less like racing stock cars. That's not the case though since current circumstances make it easier to cut weight. So if you are watching an open race you'd be interested in looking under the hood of the Porsche and Ferrari to compare. Same thing here. It just seems so defensive to argue against size giving you an advantage even though it's legal. Like it's a dirty secret or something.
I think this sport meme guy must be small irl.

Any mention of size does him in.

"it doesn't matter!"

TD2pwIE.jpg

Ok. I see. Thats fair. Logical. I dont feel the need to know but I can see why some fans would.

Here is something else I thought of but Im sure others mentioned it.
If I'm facing a murderous puncher like GGG. A guy who is billed as the biggest puncher in the sport. An all time great KO artist.
I would want as much time as possible to rehydrate the water and fluid within my skull and brain. FUCK SAME DAY WEIGH INS. They are saying it takes days to kind of replenish the area protecting the brain after a cut.
Frankly a same day weigh in against a guy like GGG should be banned.
I've been telling you that's why he skipped the weigh in. As well as helping him get bigger.

You just agreed with me. Again.

Lol you must be punch drunk or just plain mentally ill, your arguments are like a can of spaghetti.

I think this sport meme guy must be small irl.

Any mention of size does him in.

"it doesn't matter!"

View attachment 212441
So you can guess my size by my post just like you can guess weigjt with your eyes.

Not small..so wrong again. 6'1" 225 off season. Can make 205 in my sleep. And can make 185 with some work

Again you are one of the few idiots who didnt know the different titles and THAT JACOBS WAS ALWAYS GOING TO BE BIGGER THAN GGG. You dont know shit about boxing. Stop pretending.

So you can guess my size by my post just like you can guess weigjt with your eyes.

Not small..so wrong again. 6'1" 225 off season. Can make 205 in my sleep. And can make 185 with some work

Again you are one of the few idiots who didnt know the different titles and THAT JACOBS WAS ALWAYS GOING TO BE BIGGER THAN GGG. You dont know shit about boxing. Stop pretending.
Even as dumb as I am and as shit poster as I am, I can see how you have such a poor like to post ratio. Even mine is better.

Youre deluded and contradict yourself constantly. Sober up, then re read your posts.

I've been telling you that's why he skipped the weigh in. As well as helping him get bigger.

You just agreed with me. Again.

Lol you must be punch drunk or just plain mentally ill, your arguments are like a can of spaghetti.
You cant tell anybody anything moron. You havnt made a coherent thought in about 6 pages. You still dont understand that Jacobs and GGG were never going to be the same weight in the ring. Even GGG and his people know that.

Even as dumb as I am and as shit poster as I am, I can see how you have such a poor like to post ratio. Even mine is better.

Youre deluded and contradict yourself constantly. Sober up, then re read your posts.
Like to post ratio.... reaching because you have nothing. Get lost little kid. Plenty of people in this thread have clowned you.

Like to post ratio.... reaching because you have nothing. Get lost little kid. Plenty of people in this thread have clowned you.
None of your arguments make sense. You admit size and chin is affected by dehydration... Repeatedly. You just can't see past your own cognitive dissonance.

Dum Dum

Just give it up already.

You stated clearly that Jacobs didn't fight for the belt.

He fought for three of them buddy. Including the one that he owned himself......

Your whole argument is mute...You seem to think he lied somehow but that didn't happen.
Facts. Learn them.
Amen. Yet he some how thinks he is making valid points. SMH .

None of your arguments make sense. You admit size and chin is affected by dehydration... Repeatedly. You just can't see past your own cognitive dissonance.

Dum Dum
Stop misusing words. Learn how the belts work. You are jumbling together unrelated things and arguments. None of that contradicts anything. They are separate non secular points. Only a dummy would combine them into a nonsensical word salad to try and save face.

Stop misusing words. Learn how the belts work. You are jumbling together unrelated things and arguments. None of that contradicts anything. They are separate non secular points. Only a dummy would combine them into a nonsensical word salad to try and save face.
You cant understand the simplest concepts and repeatedly contradict yourself. Like I said, sober up if possible and read your drivel. Secular points ..... (gaining size and hydration as I said and you unwittingly agreed with despite thinking you presented the opposing argument)...OK birdy.

Whilst it was fun humiliating you, I'm afraid I do have better things to do and your willingness to constantly reply with your brain damaged thoughts indicates you have more time than me to sit around making yourself look stupid and talking about what weight and size you "could" be online if you weren't so mentally ill. So unfortunately I'll have to hold true to my word and block you.

Make no mistake though, it was fun from my end. Little man.

Looks like another great new addition to the forum...

You cant understand the simplest concepts and repeatedly contradict yourself. Like I said, sober up if possible and read your drivel. Secular points (gaining size and hydration as I said and you unwittingly agreed with despite thing you presented the opposing argument)...OK birdy.

Whilst it was fun humiliating you, I'm afraid I do have better things to do and your willingness to constantly reply with your brain damaged thoughts indicates you have more time than me to sit around making yourself look stupid and talking about what weight and size you "could" be online if you weren't so mentally ill. So unfortunately I'll have to hold true to my word and block you.

Make no mistake though, it was fun from my end. Little man.
Your mom probably told you lights out @ 11:30. Keep typing novels of pure fantasy because you cant handle boxing or adult talk. Stfu
Make sure to read @The Can Opener posts before you go so you look less retarded the next time you try to talk about boxing

Looks like another great new addition to the forum...
I know, right. The coat hanger obviously hit his head in the womb and bounced off his thick skull instead of piercing it.

Last edited:
By Dan Ambrose: By electing not to be weighed for the IBFs mandated weight check this morning, Danny Jacobs (32-1, 29 KOs) has tipped his hands in his game plan for tonight’s fight against IBF/IBO/WBA/WBC middleweight champion Gennady “GGG” Golovkin (36-0, 33 KOs) on HBO pay-per-view at Madison Square Garden in New York. Jacobs said last Friday,“I’m willing to do whatever it takes to win. I’ve been dreaming of this since I put in the gloves at 15.”

Some boxing fans are calling Jacobs a cheater today for him choosing not to weigh-in like Golovkin did for the IBF’s weight check. They point out that Golovkin went through the trouble to make sure his weight was within the 10 lb. limit for the IBF weight check, so Jacobs should do the same thing. The fact that Jacobs chose not to be weighed in gives the fans the impression that he’s trying to use his weight as an advantage to try and beat Golovkin. That’s a sign of insecurity on Jacobs’ part. If he trusted in his own ability, he wouldn’t try and use weight to beat Golovkin. He would use his natural power and boxing skills.

Manlet @WklySportsMemes exposed in the ufc forum :)

By Dan Ambrose: By electing not to be weighed for the IBFs mandated weight check this morning, Danny Jacobs (32-1, 29 KOs) has tipped his hands in his game plan for tonight’s fight against IBF/IBO/WBA/WBC middleweight champion Gennady “GGG” Golovkin (36-0, 33 KOs) on HBO pay-per-view at Madison Square Garden in New York. Jacobs said last Friday,“I’m willing to do whatever it takes to win. I’ve been dreaming of this since I put in the gloves at 15.”

Some boxing fans are calling Jacobs a cheater today for him choosing not to weigh-in like Golovkin did for the IBF’s weight check. They point out that Golovkin went through the trouble to make sure his weight was within the 10 lb. limit for the IBF weight check, so Jacobs should do the same thing. The fact that Jacobs chose not to be weighed in gives the fans the impression that he’s trying to use his weight as an advantage to try and beat Golovkin. That’s a sign of insecurity on Jacobs’ part. If he trusted in his own ability, he wouldn’t try and use weight to beat Golovkin. He would use his natural power and boxing skills.

Manlet @WklySportsMemes exposed in the ufc forum :)

I thought you were going to bed.

I thought you were going to bed.
Thought he was blocking me too. Yet he keeps tagging me. They just killed him over in the heavies. Probably cant sleep after his "internet rep" got destroyed. It got so bad they even deleted his wall of text about me. LMAO this is getting good.

Back