Why isnt Yoel bashed for cheating like Jones?

Listen moron, suspicions and facts are 2 different things.

Yoel got caught once and it has since been proven that it was indeed a tainted supplement and that the company was really the one at fault. FACT

Jones tested positive twice. Has done cocaine, drove drunk into a pole, did a hit and run.. The list goes on. FACT

You can have all the suspicions in the world, they remain suspicions and not facts.

So it's completely pointless to argue any further. Those are the reasons why many people dislike Jones. You're just a blind Jon Jones fan trying to find a scapegoat to justify you're weird obsession with him.
Oh so yoels clean ok. And it doesnt matter that he tries to bend every rule in the book just because you like him. Gotcha.

Also jon hit and running pregnant ladies has noting to do with actual fighting.

Yoel's whole career is dodgy.
Notwithstanding the obvious PED use he's been a dirty motherfucker throughout.

That shit after he knocked out Luke was downright disgusting and I never thought I'd say it but I'm now a Rockhold fan cause of the way he handled himself in that situation. The ref and officials were also to blame there as they did NOTHING.

Jones is pretty much public enemy #1 on sherdog because he tested positive for some weak ass turinabol. Yet yoel has also tested postitive, is jacked like the hulk and trains at the same gym as jones but he is loved on here.

Why the double standards?

<Huh2>

Without stupid people we would have no one to laught at..
Take the time to thank TS for their contribution to society..

Thanks!!

Yoels a ped user-FACT
Jon got busted -FACT

Yet yoel is loved.

They are not growth hormones they are growth hormones mimicers. They boost natural growth hormones but they are not actual growth hormones.
the actual term is - Growth hormone secretagogue - they induce the secretion of GH

They are not growth hormones they are growth hormones mimicers. They boost natural growth hormones but they are not actual growth hormones.

i was just asking btw.. but i dont think those would be any better. After all let's weigh this out

taking growth hormones

vs.

taking something that makes you produce more growth hormones

I'm gonna say they both should be banned .. Seems like the same result is desired but they produce at different rates.. and of course different ones do different things ...No go bruhh

He gets bashed and is listed as "questionable" in the Shertard books. jones got busted TWICE. He also got busted with coke and swore up and down how "what are the odds that the first time I do it, USADA shows up the next day?" Then later says, "yeah, I like to party, so what." Then tells everyone how a "drug dealer" at his gym tried to get him to do drugs and he "refused" because he says no to drugs all of the time but then he offered him a "shady dick pill" and he thought "yeah, I'll try that."

Come on, man... no one likes jones because he doesn't even like himself.

And don't forget he tweeted out something along the lines of " alot of these fighters haven't been the same since usada came around"......the irony

Do you think Yoel is clean?

Until he tests positive, yes.. He is in the USADA testing protocols, and has passed
everytime.. His one postive was proven to be a tainted supplement. Jones can't say the same..

It's pretty obvious why Jones gets more hate/dislike.. He has tested positive multiple times.
Has had multiple out of the cage issues, the list goes on..

You are a Romero hater, we get it.. But the fact is.. He has never tested positive for PEDs(tainted supplement) and Jones
has multiple times.. That is fact, not assumption... End of story.. Have a nice day!
<mma1>

And don't forget he tweeted out something along the lines of " alot of these fighters haven't been the same since usada came around"......the irony
That is hilarious because he is actually right.... he is one of the few who didn't change under USADA! Suspensions be damned!

the actual term is - Growth hormone secretagogue - they induce the secretion of GH
You are in fact correct but you know what I meant even though I used the wrong word, description. I think USADA is overzealous on a lot of stuff.

You are in fact correct but you know what I meant even though I used the wrong word, description. I think USADA is overzealous on a lot of stuff.
Yes, I agree with you. I think there are many compounds that shouldnt be on the banned. But, in all honesty I can see why a GH agonist is on the ban list.

lol weak turanibol, that's like one of the sneakiest ones you can take cause it maximizes strength without putting on extra muscle, and even taking it just once, say before a fight, helps. Yoel actually proved it was just a tainted supplement

That's not actually true. Taking one dose of turb the day before a fight will do exactly zero. That was part of the argument he's using, I believe, that what point would he have taking one steroid pill the day before a fight when it will have zero returns.

What's more likely is that it probably has a short half-life and clears the system quickly, so IMO he was probably cycling as secretly has he could (say, take the next dose immediately after your last test) and it just backfired on the last dose.

Because Romero fans are really just salty Anderson Silva fans who are happy he beat Weidman.

They love both Roiders.

Because Romero didn't 'cheat' "like Jones."

C'mon son.

Yes, I agree with you. I think there are many compounds that shouldnt be on the banned. But, in all honesty I can see why a GH agonist is on the ban list.
Yeah but what about hydrocodone for post operation pain? Or flexiril for muscle spasms? I don't get why pprformance enhancing drugs are so frowned upon but painkillers, street drugs like cocaine (as long as it's out of competition) is a okay. The stigma against peds is silly. Money is a ped. Better coaches better diet that money can afford you. There will never be a level playing field. Yoel can be 100 percent clean! I actually knew a Cuban guy who never worked out, older than Romero and he was jacked. Not as jacked as Romero because he's an athlete. But if he applied himself to diet and exercise he would look like horse meat Reem NATURALLY. Some people hit the genetic lottery. No amount of drugs can duplicate that. I have a great frame for bodybuilding if I applied myself. When I work out I get results quick. Some don't have that. My best friend of 20 years sa

Yoels a ped user-FACT
Jon got busted -FACT

Yet yoel is loved.
Yoel got busted for using mk677, which increases NATURAL HGH production in the body by around 70%. I would argue that creatine is stronger when it comes to athletic performance. Jones got busted for an actual Anabolic Steroid.

Back