Why isnt Yoel bashed for cheating like Jones?

Almost 10000 messages and you still have to learn a thing or 2

<DCrying>

Jones is pretty much public enemy #1 on sherdog because he tested positive for some weak ass turinabol. Yet yoel has also tested postitive, is jacked like the hulk and trains at the same gym as jones but he is loved on here.

Why the double standards?

Jones is that you?

<[analyzed}>

Jones is pretty much public enemy #1 on sherdog because he tested positive for some weak ass turinabol. Yet yoel has also tested postitive, is jacked like the hulk and trains at the same gym as jones but he is loved on here.

Turinabol is a super potent steroid. Some of the woman using it during the 60s preformed a sex change after their athletic career was over.

Turinabol won 100's of Olympic gold medals and is an excellent steroid for combat sport athletes due to its properties.

The complete opposite of weak.

Yoel wasn't roiding. The supplements were tainted.

Gay Jesus Bless.

......trains at the same gym as jones......?

th

Is Naito asleep in that press conference or is it just gimmick based?

God loves Yoel more than Jones. John 3:16 headband > Philippians 4:13 tattoo

John 3:16 is more of a selfless verse expressing the love God has for the entire world.

Philippians 4:13 is more of a selfish verse proclaiming all the things YOU can do with the power of Christ.

Only narcissists like Jones get a Philippians 4:13 tattoo.

Yoel bless. :)

I'm not saying I buy anybody's dopey tainted supplements excuses for one fucking second, but the case against Jones is far more damning.

But hold up minute cause somebody laced his boner pill, then he snorted some cocaine cut with creatine tainted with roids, derp.

Yoel actually proved it was a tainted supplement, jones is a moron

Lol the Jones case is actually halerious, the same receipt that had the "tainted supplement" also had Clomid on it, the substance he was caught with.

Yoel only popped once and stupid people believe thhat every athlete that passes USADA compete and train natty....<45>

He’s Hispanic. So if you’re gonna call him black, you gotta call him white too. All Hispanics are mixed.
What? You are truly stupid do you realize that? He is Afro- Caribbean, if you are going to call him black you have to call him white too, fuck out of here you uneducated child.

Cmon bros.....I thought sarcasm detection was legendary here
My bad, its just i have gotten in to serious discussions with people who say guys like A. Silva and Yoel are not black, which is completely ridiculous.

Because Yoel is Hispanic, and Jones is black. Racism alive and well in this day and age.
or maybe it is because Jones fucked up so many times and Romero isnt caught with anything so far?

It scares me how someone can make such a boneheaded correlation like that and have it make sense in their head.

If Yoel who’s a crazy jacked 40 year old with good cardio hasn’t popped under USADA yet...it’s just not going to happen! He’s either on some super undetectable, new breakthrough gear or the guys clean.
Chael is a known PED user and throws people under the bus for steroids a lot (remember he said Jon Jones was dirty long before he pooped).

He is adamant that yoel is and was clean his whole life.

Back