Why Isn't There Pressure On Stipe Miocic To Save UFC215?

Mikey Palangio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He doesn't need to cut weight. He is a self-proclaimed baddest man on the planet. He is a firefighter, so he must be in reasonable shape.

Why are the fans letting Stipe sit and wait?

He's not fighting until he gets more money apparently.

You haven't seen the firefighters where I live

You haven't seen the firefighters where I live
Believe me, I regretted that statement as soon as pressed the "create thread" button. Then I thought, the young firefighters I know, are all into crossfit and stuff, and Stipe is a UFC fighter, so I presume he close to HW shape.

If you don't know why, then maybe you should stop watching the UFC

Because he needs to save UFC 216.

That card still needs a main event. Ferguson vs Lee is good enough for a co-main, not a main at this point.

Stipe needs a great undercard to sell any of his own scheduled PPV's. He's not a draw outside of Cleveland; And most people aren't that thrilled with Ferg/Lee.

As far as I know he is not fighting until he gets a new contract with more money.

He's not fighting until he gets more money apparently.
The fans don't care about fighters' rationale. Jon Jones who walks around 230 is being pressure to fight a HW. Demetrious Johnson who is one of the smallest FLWs is being pressured to fight bigger BWs and etc.

Because he needs to save UFC 216.

That card still needs a main event. Ferguson vs Lee is good enough for a co-main, not a main at this point.
That is just your opinion.

I think people are interested in Ferguson vs Lee. It is a very interesting match-up with high stakes for both fighters. You can't really be a fan of the sport if you don't think it is a main event fight.

I've been away for a few days so I need to be brought up to speed. Is the main event, a title fight that might break a record, not going on?

Stipe wants Anderson Silva money

Stipe is not Conor. He needs to stfu and fight. He doesn't put butts in seats. He's the least marketable fighter right now.

The guy works his entire life to get to the point where he is, and now you want him to risk it all for absolutely no reward, just to prove how tough he is?????? Hasn´t he already shown enough proof by becoming the HW champion and beating the toughest competition on the planet??
Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif

That is just your opinion.

I think people are interested in Ferguson vs Lee. It is a very interesting match-up with high stakes for both fighters. You can't really be a fan of the sport if you don't think it is a main event fight.
That's also just an opinion.

Some people like Mighty Mouse and think he is P4P number one and is a good enough main event. Also just an opinion (not mine, but some people's opinion).

Nobody has mentioned this surprisingly, but does anyone really expect a champion to fill in and defend his title on short notice? Really?

Stipe is not Conor. He needs to stfu and fight. He doesn't put butts in seats. He's the least marketable fighter right now.

Handsome
Sexy voice
Muscular
Knock out artist
Fireman

Yeah, he's not marketable at all. Box office poison.

Handsome
Sexy voice
Muscular
Knock out artist
Fireman

Yeah, he's not marketable at all. Box office poison.

No one knows who the baddest man on the planet is with Stipe on top. He doesn't have a typical American name. He is very tied to a Croatian population which is small in the US. The fact he's handsome and a fireman doesn't put butts in seats. Persona does -

10000408.gif
brock-drool.gif

Back