Why isn't there a Bellator sub forum?

Because Bellator has champs that defend titles.
The McUFC has decided that's antiquated.
This point is lessened when their titles are worth about as much as a mail order WWE championship belt.

would be nice...

the worldwide forum is a cemetery

I wouldn't mind UFC & Bellator being one forum. And add a seperate WMMA forum, but that's just me.

It makes it easier to have it in one.
And there's a lot of UFC guys in Bellator these days. This particular event is full of UFC guys. Makes sense to talk about it in the UFC section.

We need the Heavies again, UFC/Pride/Bellator discussion. Everything else goes to Worldwide and Homosexualberry.

I find this to be revisionist on here. Imo this is by far the worst time on sherdog in the decade plus I've been here on my original account. There used to be real discussions of stuff now it's a ton of trolls actual fight talk is next to nothing and you even have these dorks on staff like @Drake who after Gus was catching major heat for his running/reset was in literally every thread white knighting him like a fanboy goofus. To each their own but for me the place is really bad and it's because there is no moderation at all.

Also fighter bashing is rampant these days as well. Things get better and worse such is the nature of all things blah blah.
LOL.

<DisgustingHHH>

The reptilian UFC shill admins bury Bellator discussions in the vaguely titled "Worldwide MMA Discussions" subforum.

By the way, guys, Bellator 180 is this weekend. Finally we get closure on the legendary Chael Sonnen (a.k.a. The American Gangster) vs Vanderlei Seelva feud. Fedor Emelianenko the God of MMA fights NFL Quarterback Matt Mitrione. Aaron Pico the greatest combat athlete in the universe makes his debut. Lorenz Larkin vs Douglas Lima and a fuckton of exciting matchups this weekend on June 24.

Remember kids, $49.95 and only on PPV !
giphy.gif

Why doesn't Sherdog just merge UFC and Bellator in the same discussion as Bellator has many highly ranked/skilled/relevant fighters on their roster now?
It used to be this way, with UFC, Pride, Strikeforce... That's why they call this forum the Heavies. I full support Bellator discussion in here. Much prefer that than having to navigate elsewhere every time I want to see what people are saying about Bellator.

Back