Why isn't there a Bellator sub forum?

Why isn't there a Bellator sub forum? I keep seeing people chatting about Fedor vs Matt. Does Bellator discussion belongs in UFC discussion?
Because most people sticks with the UFC Forum.
Bellator now is growing, and IMHO should get it's own forum.

But this would depend on Mods, and how many Bellator threads they see created.

Mods should do us a favour and get this bush league shit outta here.

I'm talking about getting it out of the UFC forum... there's a sub forum for bush league events like Bellator.

Yeah, people keep chatting about Fedor on UFC discussion forum. I wonder its because Fedor fought in strikeforce and UFC bought strikeforce, and so Fedor is part of UFC because of that.

We need to merge & re-name soon if ya ask me. Bellator is big enough now that they deserve to be mixed in with the big dogs.

We need to merge & re-name soon if ya ask me. Bellator is big enough now that they deserve to be mixed in with the big dogs.

Good idea. Back in the "Heavy" days it was PRIDE + UFC, i guess its time to bring that back.

Merge both, and fans can always select what they wanna discuss. Nobody's forcing them to reply to a Bellator thread or vice-versa.

What does this have to do with Conor fighting Floyd? Wasteland

<33>

wanderlei-sonnen-brawl-tuf.gif

Bellator is getting big now, and it seems tedious to have to scroll through all these pointless UFC threads to find the Bellator ones. Bellator deserves its own forum now, so that the fans can get together and create a vibrant community, especially now that UFC is dying.

I remember you would get yellow cards so easily. I was always afraid of be banned so I just quit posting for a while if I got dubbed

I find this to be revisionist on here. Imo this is by far the worst time on sherdog in the decade plus I've been here on my original account. There used to be real discussions of stuff now it's a ton of trolls actual fight talk is next to nothing and you even have these dorks on staff like @Drake who after Gus was catching major heat for his running/reset was in literally every thread white knighting him like a fanboy goofus. To each their own but for me the place is really bad and it's because there is no moderation at all.

Also fighter bashing is rampant these days as well. Things get better and worse such is the nature of all things blah blah.

I think it's because Bellator sucks. Their biggest stars are a bunch of washed up old men that came out of retirement to fight other washed up old men...

Simple! This myth that bellator is some how catching up to the UFC and will take over in a few years is just that! A bellator forum would generate very little discussion, mostly due to the fact the fights and some cards although interesting do not excite the MMA community enough to support there own forum! The top thread each day on this discussion board would do ten times more posts then a Bellator forum would do all day! They don't put on enough engaging fights! , Most are just to build a fighter up, mis-matches! They don't have really any engaging fighters that command any real attention! And most importantly they don't market, promote, advertise or have the MMA model to sustain the interest of most MMA fans on a daily basis!

I got banned in 2008 for making a thread called, "Did Anyone Drink More Milk After the Corey Hill Leg Break?"

And it was a serious question, because I did.
Milk promotes osteoporosis though. Drink less milk if you don't want to brek yo shit

The question is, how can people not realize there is a sub-forum and why don't they use it.

Back