Why isn't there a Bellator sub forum?

sovietchild

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Why isn't there a Bellator sub forum? I keep seeing people chatting about Fedor vs Matt. Does Bellator discussion belongs in UFC discussion?

Because Bellator is new UFC.

godfather-man-o.gif

Good question.
There's a subforum for the fraud fight, so a real org deserves one.

the mods are cooler now - before, mods seemed to keep bellator stuff out of the heavies - but the newer mods seem open to it, maybe they are more fans of MMA vs just UFC

another possibility - it almost seemed before that the ufc had influence over sherdog - maybe they did or didnt, i wouldnt know, but it seemed that way - maybe thats gone now

Because Bellator is new UFC.
This.

Bellator is the re-imagined fusion of 2000s-era UFC, PRIDE, Elite XC, and Strikeforce.

Add a little IFL and Yamma Pit to the mix, and Bellator would be perfect.

the mods are cooler now - before, mods seemed to keep bellator stuff out of the heavies - but the newer mods seem open to it, maybe they are more fans of MMA vs just UFC

another possibility - it almost seemed before that the ufc had influence over sherdog - maybe they did or didnt, i wouldnt know, but it seemed that way - maybe thats gone now
This too. The current moderation staff are the GOAT mods. You guys should've seen what it was like here about a decade ago.

Why doesn't Sherdog just merge UFC and Bellator in the same discussion as Bellator has many highly ranked/skilled/relevant fighters on their roster now?

This too. The current moderation staff are the GOAT mods. You guys should've seen what it was like here about a decade ago.
I remember you would get yellow cards so easily. I was always afraid of be banned so I just quit posting for a while if I got dubbed

I remember you would get yellow cards so easily. I was always afraid of be banned so I just quit posting for a while if I got dubbed
I got banned in 2008 for making a thread called, "Did Anyone Drink More Milk After the Corey Hill Leg Break?"

And it was a serious question, because I did.

Why doesn't Sherdog just merge UFC and Bellator in the same discussion as Bellator has many highly ranked/skilled/relevant fighters on their roster now?
Id like to see this too. It gives off the wrong vibe having Bellator labeled as a lesser org.

I got banned for making a thread called, "Did Anyone Drink More Milk After the Corey Hill Leg Break?"

And it was a serious question, because I did.
Lol. Milk is delicious

We shall first see more threads like this.. many more... then peteynjia will take notice and make a sacrifce to the shergod and then we shall have our Bellator subforum

just give it some time timmeh

Please take this to the support forum.

The reptilian UFC shill admins bury Bellator discussions in the vaguely titled "Worldwide MMA Discussions" subforum.

By the way, guys, Bellator 180 is this weekend. Finally we get closure on the legendary Chael Sonnen (a.k.a. The American Gangster) vs Vanderlei Seelva feud. Fedor Emelianenko the God of MMA fights NFL Quarterback Matt Mitrione. Aaron Pico the greatest combat athlete in the universe makes his debut. Lorenz Larkin vs Douglas Lima and a fuckton of exciting matchups this weekend on June 24.

Remember kids, $49.95 and only on PPV !

Because Bellator has champs that defend titles.
The McUFC has decided that's antiquated.

Remember kids, $49.95 and only on PPV !

Well, not just PPV. It's free on Russian (tv) cable or online tv accounts. Since, Fedor is fighting, I'm pretty sure they will show it. They don't usually show bellator fights unless its Fedor.

Back